Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

I have tosay that on the whole I enjoyed San Andreas more. I loved this game, but I was obsessed with San Andreas.

For some reason I could never get into San Andreas. Bought it on the first day it came out and only ever played it for about 5 hours before getting bored. Tried it yesterday just for a laugh and after how good GTA 4 is in terms of graphics and presentation, I dont think I'll ever be able to play the older games now. >_<

Ahh I now can't buy from one particular gun shop because I thought it would be quite funny to kill the gun shop guy and his mates. Now I just get shot at whenever I go in lol

I have one word for you, son:

Trigger Happy!

So.

1. Completed story

2. Completed all of Jacob's jobs

3. Completed the police most wanted list

4. Almost completed Stevie's car list

5. Quite a few random people missions

6. A few stunt jumps/ pigeons

And still only just 70% through! My god there's going to be a lot of boring shit to fill the rest of it up...

So.

1. Completed story

2. Completed all of Jacob's jobs

3. Completed the police most wanted list

4. Almost completed Stevie's car list

5. Quite a few random people missions

6. A few stunt jumps/ pigeons

And still only just 70% through! My god there's going to be a lot of boring shit to fill the rest of it up...

200 fooking pigeon_sm_1.jpg

Thing that annoys me is that normally when I shoot them, I get the police on me and I'm normally in the middle of nowhere on foot.

Alternatively, you could use a heli and land at Francis Int'l Airport, causing a four-star wanted rating.

Looking back, I think I should've taken the heli again. >_<

Archived