Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

How do you play QUB3D then? You need to beat the highscore to get 100% :mellow:

You shouldn't be playing QUB3D.

Instead you should be focusing on that asassin mission you failed so miserably at earlier. Yeah Potter, I went there.

lol

Have you had the Manana one yet?

I struggled like hell with that.

Nah not yet. I've done most of them I know it, some of the better ones such as the Infernus too so I can't be far away surely lol

Nah not yet. I've done most of them I know it, some of the better ones such as the Infernus too so I can't be far away surely lol

I've not even started Stevie's car missions yet. :unsure:

How do you start them?

When collecting the flying rats/pigeons, does anyone have a problem with auto aim on people which prevents you using manual aim?

Does anyone know anyway of stopping auto aim.

:frusty:

Also i have been using a sniper for most but its frustrating not being able to use a hang gun around a pigeon with pedestrians around.

When collecting the flying rats/pigeons, does anyone have a problem with auto aim on people which prevents you using manual aim?

Also i have been using a sniper for most but its frustrating not being able to use a hang gun around a pigeon with pedestrians around.

Press the aim trigger half way in.

Just pull the trigger in slightly to manual aim - you can change the sensitivity in settings anyway.

And another point - who said ranked races were hard?

I did my first 3 last night - came first in the first 2 and came 2nd in the third :D

And got the Let Dead Rockstars Lie achievement, or whatever its called

I'm not quite sure how you don't know how to do that.

But yeah, only hold the trigger halfway down.

Unless you're on the PS3, then I have no idea.

Just pull the trigger in slightly to manual aim - you can change the sensitivity in settings anyway.

And another point - who said ranked races were hard?

I did my first 3 last night - came first in the first 2 and came 2nd in the third :D

And got the Let Dead Rockstars Lie achievement, or whatever its called

Righto, i'm playing online with you sometime sunshine.

I'm not quite sure how you don't know how to do that.

But yeah, only hold the trigger halfway down.

Unless you're on the PS3, then I have no idea.

Righto, i'm playing online with you sometime sunshine.

:P got it in my second race, some guy was stood in the middle of Star Junction (GTA Race) trying to kill me, so I just mowed him down :D

Don't really know the point of GTA races tbh.

Well it's kinda fun to shoot other guys tires out, or drop grenades out you're window.

And especially when you bow someone's car up and they have to race on a faggio :P

Archived