Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Well it's kinda fun to shoot other guys tires out, or drop grenades out you're window.

And especially when you bow someone's car up and they have to race on a faggio :P

The Faggio is legendary lol

That beast helped me achieve the wheely achivement :cool:

That mission where you have to chase bikers into the subway was a bugger!! Took me about 6 attempts to get through that one. On one of them I shot the second biker off his bike but it didnt kill him so he returned fire, which alerted the police who promptly came and ran me over! Bastards!

I found about 10 by myself, but I've been using a guide and got about 90 left

Is it better than the one I linked? That one is really hard to follow the instructions, but better than those image maps.

Doesn't looking at maps for everything defeat the object? I know the game is massive and everything so finding all the pigeons will be tough but doesn't that add to the challenge?

I don't play for challenge tbh I play for fun :cool:

That's why I use cheats etc. :scarf:

Do you use the infinite ammo and infinite health codes and stuff like that too? :unsure:

I wish there were cheats for that.

I use the one where you can give yourself full health and ammo but there is no option for infinite health or ammo. I also give myself all guns and that

I wish there were cheats for that.

I use the one where you can give yourself full health and ammo but there is no option for infinite health or ammo. I also give myself all guns and that

I just don't get the point in doing that on games. For me it's a lot more fun to work your way through it, especially after spending a lot of money on it. Yeah it can be frustrating running out of ammo when in a mass shoot out but having to charge head first through people with a baseball bat is where its at!! :cool:

Archived