Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

I've got a 360 and it's ace.

Although Microsoft is often just irritating, I love the fact that wirelessly my 360 can pick up and play my media library from my knackered old laptop which is too knackered to really play them itself.

There are some top quality titles out for it now too, which for the PS3 (apart from the old title) you'll need to wait another year or so for developers to really get to grips with it.

The 360 had recent price cuts too.

I'm not saying it's the better console, but it definitely offers the better current range of games and the prices are easier to swallow.

Someone sway me, PS3 or 360.

Although everyone is going to say 360, so this will be a waste of time.

PS3 definitely, although i've got a 360.

It's so much quieter and the controllers are swish.

And it's free online play.

I've got a 360 and it's ace.

Although Microsoft is often just irritating, I love the fact that wirelessly my 360 can pick up and play my media library from my knackered old laptop which is too knackered to really play them itself.

There are some top quality titles out for it now too, which for the PS3 (apart from the old title) you'll need to wait another year or so for developers to really get to grips with it.

The 360 had recent price cuts too.

I'm not saying it's the better console, but it definitely offers the better current range of games and the prices are easier to swallow.

In all honesty, this and Pro Evo are probably the only games i'm likely to buy. And i'm happy with Pro on PS2 until the new one comes out and I imagine it won't be brought on on the PS2.

So basically, i'm actually contemplating spending hundreds of pounds on one game.

:laugh:.

In all honesty, this and Pro Evo are probably the only games i'm likely to buy. And i'm happy with Pro on PS2 until the new one comes out and I imagine it won't be brought on on the PS2.

So basically, i'm actually contemplating spending hundreds of pounds on one game.

:laugh:.

Ok, well let's come to a sensible conclusion.

Are you likely to purchase a blu-ray player otherwise?

Do you want a blu ray player?

Do you want online play?

Ok, well let's come to a sensible conclusion.

Are you likely to purchase a blu-ray player otherwise?

Do you want a blu ray player?

Do you want online play?

No, no and possibly.

I don't really know what a blu-ray player is exactly.

I know i've managed until now without one :ermm:

No, no and possibly.

I don't really know what a blu-ray player is exactly.

I know i've managed until now without one :ermm:

I'm not a fan-boy mate and the chances are I'll end up with two.

But just trying to help you out here - you want to play PES and GTA - you don't particularly want blu ray.

I'd say you can get an equally good gaming experience on the 360 as the PES for those two games, for a fair amount less money. You also have a large catalogue of 'budget' games now available, some of which are fantastic.

You can get Call of Duty 3, Gears of War, Morrowind - all fantastic for about £15 each I think.

Call of Duty 4 is an amazing game online too, although its a bit more and you'll want to factor in the cost of XBOXLIVE.

But just trying to help you out here - you want to play PES and GTA - you don't particularly want blu ray.

I'd say you can get an equally good gaming experience on the 360 as the PES for those two games, for a fair amount less money. You also have a large catalogue of 'budget' games now available, some of which are fantastic.

You can get Call of Duty 3, Gears of War, Morrowind - all fantastic for about £15 each I think.

Call of Duty 4 is an amazing game online too, although its a bit more and you'll want to factor in the cost of XBOXLIVE.

hes right though get the 360 because its just great and cod 4 is great online, i played it with my mate and its godly but i cant have online and dont really want it tbh so i am selling cod4 if you want it (i know i keep saying it but i want gta) lololol (drop me a pm if u want) lol lol lol lol

Tempting, very tempting.

hes right though get the 360 because its just great and cod 4 is great online, i played it with my mate and its godly but i cant have online and dont really want it tbh so i am selling cod4 if you want it (i know i keep saying it but i want gta) lololol (drop me a pm if u want) lol lol lol lol

Call of Duty doesn't interest me at all. I can't seem to actually do anything on games like that, i'm retarded.

Archived