Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

I found about 10 by myself, but I've been using a guide and got about 90 left

Found all 200 now and it's a really tricky thing.

If you consider using a map for their locations as cheating, then I'll plead guilty. :ph34r:

Found all 200 now and it's a really tricky thing.

If you consider using a map for their locations as cheating, then I'll plead guilty. :ph34r:

I dont know whether I regard it is cheating so to speak.... but I think it's best to have a real search round before resorting to looking at the maps and the like. Having said that I can't see myself ever completing the game 100% and I think it would take weeks / months to do it without some kind of guide.

Right ive sat down and played this quite a lot this weekend so I can get it finished before starting Metal Gear Solid 4 - Ive just done the mission where you have to kidnap some girl by pretending to be interested in buying her car... please tell me Im near the end?!?! I know that if I start MGS4 before finishing GTA then I'll never go back to completing it but Im desperate to play it now!!!!

Right ive sat down and played this quite a lot this weekend so I can get it finished before starting Metal Gear Solid 4 - Ive just done the mission where you have to kidnap some girl by pretending to be interested in buying her car... please tell me Im near the end?!?! I know that if I start MGS4 before finishing GTA then I'll never go back to completing it but Im desperate to play it now!!!!

Erm, you're closer to the end than the start.

:ermm:

How many missions done?

There's 93/94.

How many missions done...

I'll have a look and get back to you on that one. In some ways I'll be really sorry to finish the game as i've really enjoyed just being able to do the odd mission here and there and stuff but on the other hand ... MGS4 :thumbup:

86 missions passed.... not to far to go then.

60.76%, just under 33 hours playing time :blink:

Addiction level: "Bummed in the Gob" :blink:

The attraction of GTA IV somewhat subdues after completing it.

Only have a few achievements left to do.

Sometimes, I just find myself hiding inside a Cluckin' Bell, killing people for nothing.

I then wait until I get a 6-star rating and find pleasure in dealing with the police for as long as possible. lol

At least the multiplayer's still fun.

Interesting little fact; a friend of mine, who I am working with in New York at the moment, is the voice of one of the shop assistants on the game. I'm not all that sure which shop, but still it's pretty cool!

Interesting little fact; a friend of mine, who I am working with in New York at the moment, is the voice of one of the shop assistants on the game. I'm not all that sure which shop, but still it's pretty cool!

I'm sure I've killed him somewhere along the way then.... :P

I'll have a look and get back to you on that one. In some ways I'll be really sorry to finish the game as i've really enjoyed just being able to do the odd mission here and there and stuff but on the other hand ... MGS4 :thumbup:

86 missions passed.... not to far to go then.

60.76%, just under 33 hours playing time :blink:

Addiction level: "Bummed in the Gob" :blink:

The only thing reason i regret getting a 360 is this game.

:(

Went for revenge - was that the wrong move?

I saved it just before the choice as a seperate file because I'd heard of the two endings so can see them both if needs be.

Doesn't matter really, just interested to see what you chose.

Went for revenge - was that the wrong move?

I saved it just before the choice as a seperate file because I'd heard of the two endings so can see them both if needs be.

I did deal, I think it's the better option

you get $250,000

Archived