Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Well it's done and dusted now.... Took a few attempts to do the final mission for a number of reasons:

1 - I didnt see the motorbike I had to chase the boat with

2 - When I did have the motorbike I missed the side of the ramp when jumping onto the helicopter

3 - I managed to crash the helicopter by flying to low and into the river >_<

So what is actually different if you took the cash instead of revenge?

(Oh and Im proud to say that the only person I let stay alive when given the option was the woman - spent a good few minutes deciding whether to let one person go and then shot the bugger anyway :thumbup: )

Yeah, but when

Roman dies, Kate won't date you no longer.

And if you choose

revenge and Kate dies, you get no money. And of course, Kate's gone.

But

Roman gives me free taxi rides whereas kate just moaned at me when I took her for dates - since when is playing darts not an exceptable place to take a young lady for a date?

:blink:

But

Roman gives me free taxi rides whereas kate just moaned at me when I took her for dates - since when is playing darts not an exceptable place to take a young lady for a date?

:blink:

All ladies have special interests and despise some locations for some reason.

I think Kate's dislike for pubs and playing darts stems from the fact that her family's Irish. :whistle:

I've only had it 4 days now and im only just about to begin chapter 3. Does it get any harder because most of the missions so far have been pretty piss, not difficult but just take ages to finish because of how many guuards etc you have to kill.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

This is an awesome game. I don't know how anyone can complete the story mode in days. I've been playing for months (admittedly one 2 hours at a time at most and not a couple of times a week) but I'm still only on 40% complete. It's not an easy game either - I'm using a walkthrough to guide me through the missions, and even with that it still takes a while.

This is an awesome game. I don't know how anyone can complete the story mode in days. I've been playing for months (admittedly one 2 hours at a time at most and not a couple of times a week) but I'm still only on 40% complete. It's not an easy game either - I'm using a walkthrough to guide me through the missions, and even with that it still takes a while.

Tbh I did use cheats to get through it :P

I'd fail if I didn't have cheats like all guns and full health etc. lol

Archived