Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

gcs4.jpg

That is incredible Daggers, absoloutely brilliant.

In regards to GTA though, when i look back at it now and think of all the quality releases of the last few months, it really was a big let down, and considering the hype and development time, it really did not live up to expectations at all.

Tbh I did use cheats to get through it :P

I'd fail if I didn't have cheats like all guns and full health etc. lol

To be honest I'm not surprised at that, if your tactics on FIFA is anything to go by! :P

The achievement where you have to win every race once online would keep you playing forever, I gave up mind.

Auf Widersen Petrovic? aint just every race either you have to win every race twice (one normal race one GTA race) finish all the co-op missions and win one game of every type of online game, both team versions and by yourself.

Impossible if you ask me, given that I played it for 3 months online and never even got to play at least a third of the races never mind win them.

This is an awesome game. I don't know how anyone can complete the story mode in days. I've been playing for months (admittedly one 2 hours at a time at most and not a couple of times a week) but I'm still only on 40% complete. It's not an easy game either - I'm using a walkthrough to guide me through the missions, and even with that it still takes a while.
Tbh I did use cheats to get through it :P

I'd fail if I didn't have cheats like all guns and full health etc. lol

Really? I found it stupidly easy with only a handful of the missions having to take more than one or two attempts. Any involving shooting just stay behind cover and then keep popping up, firing a few rounds and go behind cover again when the fire is returned. Im crap at computer games in general and its rare I complete them fully but this one I breezed through using very little skill.

Really? I found it stupidly easy with only a handful of the missions having to take more than one or two attempts. Any involving shooting just stay behind cover and then keep popping up, firing a few rounds and go behind cover again when the fire is returned. Im crap at computer games in general and its rare I complete them fully but this one I breezed through using very little skill.

Yeah I've got to say one of the easier games I've played recently, single player anyway.

Yeah I've got to say one of the easier games I've played recently, single player anyway.

I think it may be easier for those of you who have played the previous versions of GTA. This is the first GTA in the series that I've played so I think that's why I haven't found it as easy, although now that I've played it for quite a while I can do most missions in the first or second attempt.

• 4 months later...
Quick question:

What do you have to press to make a choice between killing some one or not in a mission? I've forgotten and I'm planning to play some tonight.

Think you either shoot them, or not and walk away and they live.

Think you either shoot them, or not and walk away and they live.

Nah, I'm pretty sure you have to press one thing or another. The first time you do it is when you're meant to be on a mission to kill a guy and he ends up hanging over the edge of something so you can either let him drop or pick him up. I can't remember how you do it.

Nah, I'm pretty sure you have to press one thing or another. The first time you do it is when you're meant to be on a mission to kill a guy and he ends up hanging over the edge of something so you can either let him drop or pick him up. I can't remember how you do it.

Have you done that bit yet? Its been ages since I played it, cant remember how to do that bit. I just remember the other choices in the game (like to kill someone or not) doesn't need any specific button to be pressed.

Isn't it like, left or right on the arrows?

Probably, I literally have no idea lol

Have you done that bit yet? Its been ages since I played it, cant remember how to do that bit. I just remember the other choices in the game (like to kill someone or not) doesn't need any specific button to be pressed.

Yeah I've done that bit. I did another mission for someone where you had to kill his missus who'd been screwing around when he was in jail and I wasn't sure of the fancy way of doing it. I'm going to play it tonight I reckon

• 10 months later...

Would be quality flying a helicopter or racing over Tower Bridge.

I can see the character now, a lad called Humphrey with Danny Dyer doing the voice over. lol

lol

Didn't Danny Dyer do a voice in one of the previous versions?

Would be quality flying a helicopter or racing over Tower Bridge.

I can see the character now, a lad called Humphrey with Danny Dyer doing the voice over. lol

That would be quality lol. Can't see it happening though tbh.

Archived