Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Does anyone remember the mission where you had to control the RC plane, shooting down other planes aswell as blowing up four radio antenas on the roofs.

Sure it was San Andreas, well I was stuck on that for about a week.

Yeah that was solid. Think Vice City was my favourite though.

Does anyone remember the mission where you had to control the RC plane, shooting down other planes aswell as blowing up four radio antenas on the roofs.

Yeah, think that was for that Zero character. What a twat.

That was on Vice City, I remember the mission because it was so fooking difficult to play, I'd just blow up or something just before I was about to finish the mission meaning I'd have to start all over again.

i believe the vice city one was rc planes planting bombs on the tower for the texan dude. he's talking about the computer store ones on SA. i could never do the gatling gun one (3rd mission after the antenna and the bikes)where you had to shoot them down. luckily u didn't have to as the secret service guy contacted and you could carry on with the game.

been trying to complete all the achievements on gta IV down to the bowling one and the jumps.

it's all about red dead redemtpion though, that's going to be amazing

I never did do that I don't think :giggle: Luckily it was only a side mission.

I started playing this again last week after getting about half way through. Lovely game.

I started playing through it again just before christmas. Cracking game.

• 2 years later...

That was on Vice City, I remember the mission because it was so fooking difficult to play, I'd just blow up or something just before I was about to finish the mission meaning I'd have to start all over again.

Or run out of fuel on your way back to base! Got stuck on these missions, were games harder in those days? I know the street races were so much harder than on the last GTA.

Does anybody remember the gimp mission with the purple dildo? :D So funny!

Or run out of fuel on your way back to base! Got stuck on these missions, were games harder in those days? I know the street races were so much harder than on the last GTA.

Does anybody remember the gimp mission with the purple dildo? :D So funny!

SA's races were pretty damn tricky because the second someone nudged you, your car would spin out and hit a lamppost or a building - winning races was all about keeping just behind everyone until you finally came across a stretch where you could make your way past em all on the pavement.

Vice City's cars were much more amenable to racing, and in most races you could simply take the lead on the first corner and, provided you didn't do anything silly, you had the win in the bag.

Theyre both 'uckin awesome

Had the early hours to test them out, made me proppa laugh out loud about 5x between 3-4 hours of testing both, the interconectectivity was a daring move because of fanboys ect. finding holes in but it seems very well thought through, the new tracks are a breath of fresh air and that Mancunian DJ had me in stitches 'Lets be avvin it!' lol, and then finally that Buzzard chopper is a absolute monster.

Think I'll enjoy this

• 2 years later...

Very good game for its time, like many groundbreakers in innovated and inspired many other titles that came out in the following years.

I was playing it up until GTA V got released. I liked the driving, the story and the style and mostly the online; a solid 9/10 from me.

By far the worst big budget game Rockstar have made imo, how it got so many 10's from critics I'll never know.

Felt like they tried to make it a lot more serious than the previous versions, but part of the reason the older ones were so good was how over the top they were. Driving sucked too.

Felt like they tried to make it a lot more serious than the previous versions, but part of the reason the older ones were so good was how over the top they were. Driving sucked too.

It was just as serious or even less so that GTA V, dont you enjoy that either then?

I disagree on the driving too, you could actually feel the weight of the cars in corners and if you knew what you were doing could pull off some great slide, glide and bump style driving

Archived