Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

It was just as serious or even less so that GTA V, dont you enjoy that either then?

I disagree on the driving too, you could actually feel the weight of the cars in corners and if you knew what you were doing could pull off some great slide, glide and bump style driving

Not really had a chance to play the fifth one.

IV wasn't bad but I could spend hours on the previous versions just messing around, getting in police chases etc. IV Just didn't feel nearly as fun, once I'd completed the story I felt no reason to play it.

IV wasn't bad but I could spend hours on the previous versions just messing around, getting in police chases etc. IV Just didn't feel nearly as fun, once I'd completed the story I felt no reason to play it.

GTA IV is the only one of the next gen GTAs that I haven't finished the story. I tried a couple of times (just seen I posted on the page before this lol ) But never got to the end. It just didn't grab me as much as the other ones. 

GTA V does a great job of getting you to go back and play after you've finished the story missions. Just messing around finding your own fun - one thing I love to do is stock up on ammo, climb on top of a coach and shoot the roof so the driver floors it - then you have to stay on top of the coach while trying to snipe other road users and pursuing policemen

GTA IV was way ahead of its time in terms of physics and graphics and was gripping in its story, but likewise I didn't feel the need to play it again after the story was complete. The money (besides weapons) was pretty pointless and the collectables were neglected from previous games. Also didn't like how there was no variety in terrain, just streets and water. GTA V was far greater for pretty much everything, so there still seems to be something magic missing from GTA San Andreas - that was by far the best game for exploring and messing around

• 2 weeks later...

Archived