Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

If you're going into town then the GAME in Debenhams might be a good choice... It's now hidden on floor 3 and will be less busy!

Thanks, but I rang GAME in Debs earlier, they are completely outta stock >_<

**** sake. Can I cancel my gay Asda one? <_<

Is yours for store collection or delivery :dunno:

You can't beat shopto.net's service. In fact, this will be the first pre-order I've made that will come on time. All the others arrived either one or two days early!

Great service and the prices are amongst, if not, the best.

The best price comparison site is gamestracker.com - you'll get a lowdown of all the prices from various retailers on there.

:thumbup:

I don't know how GAME, Zavvi etc do business. The net is where it's at for buying these things. Unless of course you're trading in - then they're useful.

You can't beat shopto.net's service. In fact, this will be the first pre-order I've made that will come on time. All the others arrived either one or two days early!

Great service and the prices are amongst, if not, the best.

The best price comparison site is gamestracker.com - you'll get a lowdown of all the prices from various retailers on there.

:thumbup:

I don't know how GAME, Zavvi etc do business. The net is where it's at for buying these things. Unless of course you're trading in - then they're useful.

I have to think exactly the same I order most of mine in advance of the net and in a small town like Grantham we have a GAME but I can walk in and see the latest XBOX game at a stupid rrp of £44.99 - £49.99 leave walk about 3doors down to Woolworths and find it at least a fiver cheaper or wander into Morrisons or Asda and save myself at least a tenner every time I really don't know who buys from these shops without trading in!!

saying that I did however preorder from Game online the price was the same and they were going to give me 500 xbox live points :whistle:

I seen you flaunting it on Live, Jealous.. very jealous.

Patience is a virtue my friend. It'll be worth the wait.....

Just won a jag, i'm already hooked on Forza! lol

Bloody hell dave,you dont mess about do you :P

Anyway, played GTA for an hour or so, i'm liking it a lot. Little things in the game i'm finding brilliant, subtle little things that you'll see when you play. The attention to detail is stunning. Done a few missions aswel, it's quality. Definitely worth the wait chaps. The in game graphics are excellent aswel.

Excellent stuff.

Patience is a virtue my friend. It'll be worth the wait.....

Bloody hell dave,you dont mess about do you :P

Anyway, played GTA for an hour or so, i'm liking it a lot. Little things in the game i'm finding brilliant, subtle little things that you'll see when you play. The attention to detail is stunning. Done a few missions aswel, it's quality. Definitely worth the wait chaps. The in game graphics are excellent aswel.

Excellent stuff.

I don't! Won a golf R32 afterwards aswell lol

I do envy you a hell of a lot right now though.

if anybody wants then go to the tesco website, just ordered it and estimated dispatch date is tomorrow so it might come tomorrow or wednesday but either way i got free delivery on it as they give you a code to get free delivery (code - 'freedel')!!

Mate can you give me the link please, i cannot find the GTA game on there anywhere.

if anybody wants then go to the tesco website, just ordered it and estimated dispatch date is tomorrow so it might come tomorrow or wednesday but either way i got free delivery on it as they give you a code to get free delivery (code - 'freedel')!!

My Asda one is also free delivery and despatched tommorrow, but will take 5-7 days apparently. >_<

I don't! Won a golf R32 afterwards aswell lol

I do envy you a hell of a lot right now though.

It'll be with you before you know it. :thumbup:

You made a good choice with the console though. You cant go wrong with the prices on the 360 at the minute, and with hardly anything between the two, the 360's the sensible option. Happy gaming sir! :thumbup:

Go around tonight about 12, surely a few shops in Lough/Leicester/wherever have it in stock and are selling it when the clock strikes 12?

Except I got smashed off my moped, don't turn 17 until June, & the 'rents have work in the morn, no chance :(

Im at Uni in Sheffield, and they will have copies for sale tomorrow, all well and good but they open at 7:30 and I have woken up before 10 for a long while.So its going to be tough getting there for that time, but its a short walk so im optimistic.

Apparently TPH is at Blockbuster picking his copy up, says the close to 200 people there, same at GAME round the corner :crylaugh:

They only have unpreordered stock for the PS3, 130 copies though.

I think anyone going to shops tomorrow is either going to have to be there very early or be extremly lucky.

Archived