Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Apparently TPH is at Blockbuster picking his copy up, says the close to 200 people there, same at GAME round the corner :crylaugh:

They only have unpreordered stock for the PS3, 130 copies though.

I think anyone going to shops tomorrow is either going to have to be there very early or be extremly lucky.

That is fantastic :laugh:

Apparently TPH is at Blockbuster picking his copy up, says the close to 200 people there, same at GAME round the corner :crylaugh:

They only have unpreordered stock for the PS3, 130 copies though.

I think anyone going to shops tomorrow is either going to have to be there very early or be extremly lucky.

Was he pissed? He tried to talk to me on msn shortly before that (I was on the phone and ignored him! :blush:). He only put 4 words, and 2 of those made little sense?! :unsure::dunno: Perhaps the anticipation of a trip to Blockbuster was all too much for him? :whistle:

Asda had 150 Xbox 360 copies and 50 PS3 copies. Some people had been there since 6pm. Sad. I'd not even done work then.

I seen this young couple sprint off to their car, nearly crash as they was driving out, so they could get home and play it. Bless.

The guy looked like Finners, actually.

Asda had 150 Xbox 360 copies and 50 PS3 copies. Some people had been there since 6pm. Sad. I'd not even done work then.

I seen this young couple sprint off to their car, nearly crash as they was driving out, so they could get home and play it. Bless.

The guy looked like Finners, actually.

Ha.

Did you go to get a copy then? And di you get one?

Or was it just a nightly shop? :unsure:

Ha.

Did you go to get a copy then? And di you get one?

Or was it just a nightly shop? :unsure:

I've not got a 360. Went with my mate who has, he weren't to fussed if he didn't get it tonight, it was kind of a late night shop, and maybe get it if the chance arrived. If the queue wasn't so big he would've got it, but there was an hours wait at least and possibly the chance of queuing up, to then be turned away as they've all been sold out. So we just got some goodies.

Im at Uni in Sheffield, and they will have copies for sale tomorrow, all well and good but they open at 7:30 and I have woken up before 10 for a long while.So its going to be tough getting there for that time, but its a short walk so im optimistic.

Mission Accomplished

Maybe everyone should consider ram raiding the warehouse....

"At online retailer Play.com's warehouse in Leicester, they've been busy boxing-up the thousands of pre-ordered copies of the £40 game, meeting a demand they describe as "phenomenal".

"Right now, we're taking 80 orders a minute for the game," says the firm's chief executive Stuart Rowe."

Mine arrived from Amazon this morning, only pre-ordered it at the weekend.

You're ****ing kidding me? I ordered mine from Amazon aout 3 weeks ago when it was in stock and was expecting it on DOR, the date got turned back to the 5th of May, then the 9th of May and now it's possibly as far back as the 15th of May.

Mine better be at home aswell or I won't be happy. You lucky bastard.

Even having pre-ordered it, I had to wait around an hour to get my copy, last night. And then I didn't even play it when I got in - too tired.

I had a few beers last night and a couple in the queue - as Mablo says - there were a lot of people there.

I'm loving my 360 at the amount. Not far off completing Mass Effect (but need a break from it), completed Lost Odyssey recently and struggling to understand how Mablo got 100% on Forza 2 - cos I'm way off that at present.

By the way, with GTA IV you get a month's free XBOX Live.

What games do you all play on there?

Was he pissed? He tried to talk to me on msn shortly before that (I was on the phone and ignored him! :blush:). He only put 4 words, and 2 of those made little sense?! :unsure::dunno: Perhaps the anticipation of a trip to Blockbuster was all too much for him? :whistle:

Just seen that - cheeky so and so!

According to the play.com website mine was posted on Friday, yet I didn't get the e-mail saying it had been posted till yesterday :dunno:

It probable wont be waiting for me when I get home. :unsure:

Not that Im too fussed as it's Barcelona Man u tonight and I don't get home till late on Tuesdays anyway.

According to the play.com website mine was posted on Friday, yet I didn't get the e-mail saying it had been posted till yesterday :dunno:

It probable wont be waiting for me when I get home. :unsure:

Not that Im too fussed as it's Barcelona Man u tonight and I don't get home till late on Tuesdays anyway.

Identical to me. I hope mine comes today

on tesco theyve changed it to 14 days, i hope mine wasnt part of that, when i did it it said pre order to get on realease date and in an email said 'estimated dispatch date tuesday 29th' does anybody know if i should recieve another email when they actually dispatch it or not becaus ei know they do on play.com ..............

Archived