Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Official Singstar Thread

We've never seen a keener window cleaner.

I like that! I have a soft spot for a lot of his less popular work. I'm looking forward more than most to the forthcoming re-release of Southpaw Grammar

I'm that sad I used to imagine Morrissey was my dad when I was at school, looking back he would have been about 15 when I was born plus I don't think my mum would've been his cup of tea if ya get meh

I'm that sad I used to imagine Morrissey was my dad when I was at school, looking back he would have been about 15 when I was born plus I don't think my mum would've been his cup of tea if ya get meh

That's only marginally sadder than me writing Smiths lyrics out on the dividers of my A Level English Lit folder, and no sadder than me taking a picture of Moz circa 1991 into the barbers and asking for a haircut like that, please. Which wasn't achieved, naturally.

I think Morrissey would be a wonderful father

That's only marginally sadder than me writing Smiths lyrics out on the dividers of my A Level English Lit folder, and no sadder than me taking a picture of Moz circa 1991 into the barbers and asking for a haircut like that, please. Which wasn't achieved, naturally.

I think Morrissey would be a wonderful father

Oh without a doubt. I think it was the lack of father figure that made me like that because I always wanted Dirty Den to be my dad as well. I need therapy :(

No one will be able to get the Thong Song out of their heads all day now.

My work here is done (and done well).

Yes, thanks James. There's a full on bitch fight going on between the Peter Kay song and Sisqo in my head at the moment <_<

Morrissey :wub: Would not be able to sing him to key in a million years though. I'd best stick to Kate Bush.

C'mon then Mrs H when's the next event?

It's not me holding things up, it's the husband! :angry:

That Moz song is my favourite song in the world ever. I'd absolutely murder it

Hahaha, you haven't heard the husband singing it. :giggle:

I'm the SingStar maestro.

Get me involved dammit!

Well, when the husband finally gives me the go ahead to invite people round, you are more than welcome.

It's not me holding things up, it's the husband! :angry:

Hahaha, you haven't heard the husband singing it. :giggle:

Well, when the husband finally gives me the go ahead to invite people round, you are more than welcome.

Over rule the husband Lease. I'll have words when I next see him.

I am shockingly bad at these singing games although never played Singstar on the old Rock Band I am constantly booooooed of stage when it comes to singing BUT I am like Hendrix on the Guitar and Keith Moon on the drums!!!

Lisa if I come round Ill stay for ever Ive decided not to use any punctuation finding it quite hard

hv dcdd nt t s vwls. Tht's mch hrdr!

I tell you what I've never done.

An oompa loompa.

is that on your christmas list then a midget addicted to fake tan I am sure their must be a few of them out and about they are small and compact enough to keep in say a Kitchen cupboard and let out at weekends

Archived