Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
andy_croydz

Lookalikes!

No, he pointed out the fact that most people take this forum way too seriously. There isn't much point in arguing with you anyway because you might get Fat Cobbo in a thong to beat me up or even worse ban me!!!!

Ouch, your harsh words cut me to the quick.

Why is nobody relaxed and calm? Why is there no tomfoolery? Why is the internet being taken seriously? TPH needs to step in and be the voice of reason..

Let's all just calm down and behave ourselves... And declare war on Disco Bob's empire while we're at it :angry:

Why is nobody relaxed and calm? Why is there no tomfoolery? Why is the internet being taken seriously? TPH needs to step in and be the voice of reason..

Let's all just calm down and behave ourselves... And declare war on Disco Bob's empire while we're at it :angry:

**** off back to Tibet with Gere! :mad:

**** off back to Tibet with Gere! :mad:

Gere is a PoW and Tibet is part of my expanding empire... DB I will be making allies and forming a formidable team to take you out :mad:

Or you could be my ally and together we shall dominate the world, splitting it 50-50!

Gay! Gay! and Gay!

...and I'm doing my hair that night.

No point in doing your hair, I shall collapse your empire and have you killed for War Crimes :angry:

Get a room, you pair.

No.. he'll burn me with his hair straighteners :blush:

gays.jpg

SosbanFach & Master Fox

You shouldn't post such pictures involving yourself and a Welshman :P