Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Rude boys in Saxos who give the eyes and a few revs at the lights then are completely left behind when they change.

I'm gettin a Subaru estate with some proper poke soon and when I'm at the lights I'm gonna give em the eye and then pull off real slow. Nice n chilled. I'll just watch em burn off like they bad ass and do an Ace Ventura laugh

Going to bed to sleep at a decent time and then inexplicably waking up at 2.50am. Also then, not being able to get back to sleep for an age because you have Omen by The Prodigy going round your head for no reason at all :angry:

Going to bed to sleep at a decent time and then inexplicably waking up at 2.50am. Also then, not being able to get back to sleep for an age because you have Omen by The Prodigy going round your head for no reason at all :angry:

This happens to me virtually every night. Sometimes I get back to sleep and then end up waking up a couple of hours later. It gets so annoying!

I know this has probably been said before but I gotta get it off my chest.

Jade fooking Goody.

Yes I feel sorry for her kids - but really she is a total gutter slug. The fact her other half has just been up in front of the beak just confirms her class. She is a nasty, racist, horrible piece of work whose bad side will be forgotten when she dies more's the pity. Remember the Shilpa Shetty episode? Oh what very short memories people have. And now she is the Chav Princess who has got married and now christened and is seen as a little darling by the celeb loving hoardes. What a bunch of gullible twats, but I pity them as they know no better. She made ignorance and stupidity fashionable. Dumbed down dumbness for dummies.

Many people who have terminal cancer go on a fundraising campaign to raise money for charities to help other sufferers - not whore their misery out to the highest bidder so that their kids will be ok. Not as if she's penniless is it?

Hate her disgusting, vile presence and the sooner her funeral is tomorrow's chip paper the better. In fact, I think I will skip my fish and chips that week, she'll only put me off them.

You can put lipstick on Jade Goody, but I'd sooner shag the pig....

Edited by Suffolk_fox

People who tell you how you are feeling.

I know how I feel. So shutup.

I sense you're feeling frustrated and intolerant today.

*runs... hides* :ph34r:

Diohoreha - fook OFF I HAVE ALL READY HAD 50 SHITS TODAY :@

Do you have any Indian spices handy?

Or lavender essential oil?

I swear I used both to deal with an episode of the above

(I was fed up of waking up every ten minutes at night for a dash to the loo)

Tried the above (not together!!!!!)

The effect was felt within a few minutes and was able to go to sleep for the rest of the night (no more interruptions) and work next day (in the afternoon).

Why do people think that Katy is actually short for anything? Eh? Eh? Eh? It is a name in it's own right. It's not short for Katherine, it's Katy fooking Katy. OK????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:@

Oh and I'm not Tracy, Kate, Kathy, Stacey, Katie or fooking Helen either :frusty:

Why do people think that Katy is actually short for anything? Eh? Eh? Eh? It is a name in it's own right. It's not short for Katherine, it's Katy fooking Katy. OK????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh and I'm not Tracy, Kate, Kathy, Stacey, Katie or fooking Helen either :frusty:

Calm down Alan.

ting-tings.jpg