Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

'Touch' technology.

We've reached a critical mass now. It's pointless and adds no functionality. I want slidy sliders, twidly knobs and buttons that make a satisfying, authoritative 'click' when they are pressed.

If I'm not mistaken, there's an entire engineering industry behind the sounds of car doors closing and open fridge buzzes.

I wonder if that is in anyway related to the daily posts in the "What are you drinking" thread? :whistle::P:ph34r:

I've been scarily well-behaved with my drinking recently. Until today, that is. Hic! :ph34r::blush:

Low blood pressure. They say it's a good thing. They obviously haven't got out of bed and had to spend two minutes clinging to the wall to stop themselves from falling over. :angry:

Low blood pressure. They say it's a good thing. They obviously haven't got out of bed and had to spend two minutes clinging to the wall to stop themselves from falling over. :angry:

Totally agree with you. The other day, my doctor said "the lower, the better". How can that be? If the blood is not under enough pressure, how does it reach every part of the body, including major organs and the farthest capillaries, I don't like my feet and hands to be cold. Even worse...

Years ago, I passed out with my eyes wide open after spending half an hour in a hot pool in Rotorua (no one had bothered to ask me about my blood pressure or give instructions as to how to best use those pools). :unsure::whistle:

In my teen years, at the beach, I got up to go swimming after 30 minutes of reading while lying down on the sand, only to find out that everything had gone black and all sounds had become much fainter. My sister sat me down in the shade, gave me some water to drink and, 10 minutes later (I didn't dare open my eyes any sooner), I was extremely glad to see that I could actually still see and hadn't gone blind!

The lower, the better my a*se! :angry:

Edited by cisono

Well I have been told off for going to the gym and running this morning. :rolleyes:

I did have some salt to try and raise my BP beforehand. I'm not completely thick.

Ex-Leicester Tigers players, who nobody outside of the county has heard of, who think that rules don't apply to them because they are an ex-Tigers player.

"Do you know who I am?"

"No."

Ha! Bet you liked that, you gormless tosser!

Ex-Leicester Tigers players, who nobody outside of the county has heard of, who think that rules don't apply to them because they are an ex-Tigers player.

"Do you know who I am?"

"No."

Ha! Bet you liked that, you gormless tosser!

He is a pain, that Martin Johnson :rolleyes:

Poncy food.

Just seen Great British Menu where the cooks are challenged to give a Home Coming Feast to troops returning from Afghanistan.

I'm pretty sure that asparagus with crisp hen's egg, smokey duck and fresh truffles would not be what they would expect as the familiar taste of home when they get back.