Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

When you are told by lcfc you will have a refund on a shirt i returned within a week after that day i wanted a refund yet still it wasn't arrived now for three weeks. Organisation is shite.

What was wrong with the shirt?

Noticed a 4 inch (measured it - yes i am daft) hole at the back of the shirt where the tag is (back of neck) when i tried it on. Cheap quality. Promise i didn't rip it myself

lol seems a fair reason to send it back. haha

Just found out that some of the other workers in the office who work for a different agency are getting £4 an hour more than me for doing the same job. Challenged the boss about it but all he said was that there was permanent jobs coming up and mumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemumble inconsequential bollox.

To say I'm raging is an understatement.

Women who constanly slag men off but yet are so desperate they can't live without a man so when they split up with a man moan that they are staying single for a while 'this time' then the next week they have another bloke on the go who they are madly in love with but in a couple of weeks will do the same thing - break up with him slag him and men off and claim they are staying single for a while 'this time' again.

There are 2 girls on my Facebook who well it seems everyday broadcast this situation what seems every couple of days :nono:

Whats more is one has a kid, 3 year old who doesn't know where she stands - She has had that many 'daddys' and gets attached to these blokes her mum keeps bringing in.

Add to that in the same token people who broadcast their love life on Facebook...I mean please, do the whole world have to know about the ins and outs of your relationship? Arguement's via facebook are the best :giggle:

And one of the girls who I was commenting about is at it again, 8 days after her slagging off men she's got back with another man, and now slagging him off again.

One comment to her by someone "Single again?"...Her reply "Yeah, I can't help it if all men are wankers!".

:rolleyes:

When there is always someone on the bus (usually a young woman) who is arguing down her phone, swearing and not pronouncing words correctly. Just want to shout at her to shut up!

Also when people decide not to cross at the zebra crossing, but cross a few yeards down the road instead!

And one of the girls who I was commenting about is at it again, 8 days after her slagging off men she's got back with another man, and now slagging him off again.

One comment to her by someone "Single again?"...Her reply "Yeah, I can't help it if all men are wankers!".

Surely you could spare your eyes the grief by either hiding her or deleting her altogether?

• Like 2

I'm working a night shift tonight which doesnt bother me as i am getting paid to watch the godfather box set

BUT an alarm just went off to a building right next to us

it's been going off for about 25 minutes

so i decide to ring the police

literally the second i put the phone down it went off!

bloody typical!

I find it brilliant that you constantly slag her off but can't live without her (on your facebook) either :ph34r::P

Is it you she's giving off about hence the vitriol?

People who parrot the phrase 'The customer is always right.'

No, the customer is seldom right. The customer is more often an ill informed, rude, ignorant, arrogant fuckwit. f I ever met the bastard who coined that phrase, I'd hold his head under the nearest expanse of water with both arms until he stopped struggling.

• Like 2

When everytime you go somewhere busy, there are always women who have push chairs, who if they walked any slower they would stop, and you just cant get round them to overtake! Or in this case supermarkets, they stop in the middle of the fooking aisle andstart talking to someone they know, leaving their trolley and pushcahir in the middle of the aisle too and just dont care about any one else! Really pisses me off!

• Like 1

No, the customer is seldom right. The customer is more often an ill informed, rude, ignorant, arrogant fuckwit. f I ever met the bastard who coined that phrase, I'd hold his head under the nearest expanse of water with both arms until he stopped struggling.

I can certainly agree with this after previously working in retail for 3 years. There's some nice people who you can have a laugh and a chat with but the majority are exactly how you have described above.

Holding a door open for someone,and they walk through with not even a thankyou! The same with drivers who you let pass, when there is a parked car on your side of the road, without a wave.RUDE C**TS!

Grrrr drives me mad too.

No, the customer is seldom right. The customer is more often an ill informed, rude, ignorant, arrogant ****wit. f I ever met the bastard who coined that phrase, I'd hold his head under the nearest expanse of water with both arms until he stopped struggling.

Anybody that lives their life around nonsense sayings should be murdered. The classic one is 'finders keepers'. Just because you find something doesn't mean it becomes yours and stops belonging to someone else, you stupid, stupid, bastards.

It tends to be the same people that say 'I know my rights', and then proceed to demonstrate that they haven't got the slightest clue what those rights are. The human rights act in particular seems to have spawned a whole new legion of dunces that labour under the misconception that the act allows you to do whatever you want, all the time

Fully agree!