Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Holding a door open for someone,and they walk through with not even a thankyou! The same with drivers who you let pass, when there is a parked car on your side of the road, without a wave.RUDE C**TS!

Them letting you throught doesn't really make them rude, regardless of whether they wave or not :huh:

Holding a door open for someone,and they walk through with not even a thankyou! The same with drivers who you let pass, when there is a parked car on your side of the road, without a wave.RUDE C**TS!

Them letting you throught doesn't really make them rude, regardless of whether they wave or not :huh:

cambridgefox wasn't referring to them letting him through, he was talking about him letting them through. "Who you let pass", not "who let you pass".

People who parrot the phrase 'The customer is always right.'

No, the customer is seldom right. The customer is more often an ill informed, rude, ignorant, arrogant fuckwit. f I ever met the bastard who coined that phrase, I'd hold his head under the nearest expanse of water with both arms until he stopped struggling.

:thumbup:

When there is a dog in the house 2/3 away which barks from about 7pm to midnight non-stop. Makes you wonder if the owners even give a shit.

They probably don't. But you can make them, or at least cause them massive inconvenience, by grassing them up:

http://www.peterborough.gov.uk/services_a-z.aspx?ServID=153

yeah, there was 2 of us, he asked our ages, we said 15(to see if that was any cheaper), and he came back with £19. I couldn't speak for about 5 minutes.

I wouldnt have paid that, thats a rip off!

Cinema prices generally are expensive now though.

9 fooking pound fooking 50 to watch toy story fooking 3 for a fooking 16 year old.

Aw well, at least you got to see the good old Woody and Buzz in 3D! Bet u loved it. I know I would lol

That's why I went to see it in 2D, was £7 for an adult. I don't like 3D anyway, don't see the great fascination with it.

So yeah, 3D grinds my gears. 3D films, Sky Sports 3D, 3D TV's & 3D video recorders, absolute waste of time.

yeah, there was 2 of us, he asked our ages, we said 15(to see if that was any cheaper), and he came back with £19. I couldn't speak for about 5 minutes.

To sit in the Royal Circle at the Leicester Square Odeon for a 3D film costs £19 for one 16 year old, haha.

To sit in the Royal Circle at the Leicester Square Odeon for a 3D film costs £19 for one 16 year old, haha.

Jeezz., but people are still prepared to pay the prices for some reason so.....

and £6.50 for popcorn and a drink is also a fooking joke. Had our little poundland stop beforehand instead. :cool: