Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Delia smith here! For the perfect Yorkshire,put your cracked eggs in a measuring jug.take a mental note of the measuremet,add the same measurement of milk and the same with the flour.whisk briskly to get the batter fluffy and cook!!! My wifes are perfect and her Yorkshire is not bad too!

Isn't that toad in the hole? Or does toad in the hole not have mashed potato?

Either way Yorkshire puddings are the only reason I have Sunday dinner!

Yeah, I suppose it is but not straight out the packet because that's vile.

With toad in the whole, you cook the sausages in the oven WITH the Yorkshire pudding. You can then have it with potato/gravy etc.

1231_MEDIUM.jpg

my dog twice in 1 year getting attacked by Martin Conception's (leicester boxer) dog, and the second time attacking me in trying to get the staff off my dog, not the boxing chap attacking me for getting the staff off my dog but his dog lol

Edited by Stand UP...

The fact that I haven't had a cigarette for well over 3 years - probably closer to 4 - and haven't so much as thought about smoking for at least 2 years, yet today - randomly, from completely out of nowhere - I really, really have the urge to sneak out onto my patio and have a fag. I refuse to give in to the craving (plus I can't be arsed to go to the pub to buy some) but where the fook has this come from all of a sudden? :@

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

The fact that I haven't had a cigarette for well over 3 years - probably closer to 4 - and haven't so much as thought about smoking for at least 2 years, yet today - randomly, from completely out of nowhere - I really, really have the urge to sneak out onto my patio and have a fag. I refuse to give in to the craving (plus I can't be arsed to go to the pub to buy some) but where the fook has this come from all of a sudden? :@

Don't want to intrude, but any change in environment or stress that is too hot to handle?

No, not really. Nothing of note. :dunno:

Try tracking what's different, if nothing then keep telling yourself what it can do to you and keep fighting it. You'll feel better for it in the long run, trust.

Will do. Thanks. :thumbup: I've no intention of giving in to it - hate the thought of it now and it makes me feel sick just thinking about smoking... but the craving is still there. Odd,

Will do. Thanks. :thumbup: I've no intention of giving in to it - hate the thought of it now and it makes me feel sick just thinking about smoking... but the craving is still there. Odd,

If it makes you feel better I still get cravings and I haven't smoked in 6 years. Used to smoke 40 a day as a teen. I really look after my health now but there's random days that I say to myself, "fook, a feg would be great right now". Just be strong and eat chocolate :thumbup:

If it makes you feel better I still get cravings and I haven't smoked in 6 years. Used to smoke 40 a day as a teen. I really look after my health now but there's random days that I say to myself, "fook, a feg would be great right now". Just be strong and eat chocolate :thumbup:

I'm eating brie and drinking Pimms whilst sat on the patio. It seems to be doing the trick. :cool:

Good to know these things can still creep up on you after this length of time, though. At least it's not me going completely insane. :D

I'm eating brie and drinking Pimms whilst sat on the patio. It seems to be doing the trick. :cool:

Good to know these things can still creep up on you after this length of time, though. At least it's not me going completely insane. :D

Try a nice Mexicana or Applewood and it will really top off a good evening.