Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Temporary traffic lights. There's a set near me all because of a boarded up manhole, no bigger than a small dog, in the middle of the road. I drive and walk past this place at all hours of the day and haven't once seen anyone doing any work on it. Unbelievable.

:giggle: There's a bit in Loughborough where they were doing work on the road and put up traffic lights, finished the job, fooked off and the lights are still there just annoying everyone!

They're always at it up my garden, loud as hell. Shits you up when you're not expecting it.

If my dog weren't being such a whiny cunt at the moment coz she got speyed the other day I could rely on her to back me up in this futile battle to shut them up. As it is I might just resort to shouting "FUCK OFF!!!" and throwing random treasured childhood possessions out the window in the vain hope that they decide to leave me in peace as a result.

If my dog weren't being such a whiny cunt at the moment coz she got speyed the other day I could rely on her to back me up in this futile battle to shut them up. As it is I might just resort to shouting "FUCK OFF!!!" and throwing random treasured childhood possessions out the window in the vain hope that they decide to leave me in peace as a result.

i've got a couple of sonic alarms designed to scare the cats off. Doesn't work, still sleeps in the green garden waste bags and uses the garden as it's toilet.

Put chilli powder on the grass so when the bastards sniff if before they use the garden as a Levein they get a nose full of chilli powder and quickly **** off.

The only problem is getting an industrial tub of chilli powder and haivng to spread it on your grass regularly.

Always wash your hands after ESPECIALLY if you go straight to the toilet afterwards :cry:

this strange thing going on with my pc at the moment. When on the internet it will open new windows at random to display pop-ups despite the fact that i've got the pop-up blocker on.

Still not as bad as a problem i had a few months back where nothing would be open but my speakers would be playing a gordon brown speech - almost makes me glad the sound card's now gone (at least i think the sond cards gone - the speakers make a crackling noise and so do headphones when plugged in).

Edited by LargeAl

My next door neighbours..... nastry chavvy, scum who fight, shout, swear, play music so loud the house vibrates, use their back garden as a rubbish tip, allow their dog to bark all day and have a horrible little bitch for a daughter who is out in the back tormenting my dogs at the fence til they try to rip holes into it.

Feck off seriously.