Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

When people say "Remind me that I need to...", then have a go at you for forgetting to remind them because they forgot to do what they needed to do.

I usually take this literally and remind them immediately after they ask me to remind them, Then when they forget and accuse me of not reminding them I tell them I did. :D

This.

I'm not good at shaving at all.

There is always thiss tiny bit on the right of my chin which I cant shave fully off for whatever reason. Really pisses me off, then I end up cutting myself! attempting to get rid of it

Self harm is a bit extreme :ermm:

Edited by lildave3

Inspired by Alexikokopops' video.

People who wear glasses and don't need them because they think it makes them look cool or more intelligent.

I have to point out that Fosse Boy beat me to it in the Nathan Barley thread (which is where I first saw it). I haven't been able to stop singing it for the past week.

The Pope trying to link Nazism with atheism. Just fook off.

just incredible isn't it ?

buckle.jpg

perhaps he forgot about the german army belt buckle inscription

It says 'Gott mit uns' (God with us, for those not fluent in german ).

just another example of religious fruitcakes convincing themselves that black is white

The club at my work really has hacked me off this weekend. Because the gym is located in the same bit of the building as the bar, they lock it all up together and then those of us who pay to uset he gym can't use it outside 'regular' hours. So if you're a 9-5er you're fine, if you're a shift monkey like me you're screwed. It doesn't open til midday on sunday and my shift finishes before then after being here since 4.30am :angry::frusty:

Edited by Guest

Fans from other clubs that come on FoxesTalk talking utter bollocks.

All the FTers who've been on here long enough to realise that rising to their bait just makes them worse - yet they still feel the need to reply and trot out the 'your Mum,,. your sister' 'taunts'. Some folks on here just never learn. :banghead:

• Like 1