Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Its ALL our island you cheeky immigrant twat!

you should have looked after it better then , (squatters rights an' all )

and show me some paperwork / mortgage deeds and that as proof !!

just saying " it's my island ain't no proof "

pfft , you ain't gorra leg to stand on

Putting on a shoe that takes a bit of putting on, only to then immediately have an infuriating itch on the bottom of your foot.

have you considered buying shoes in your size rather than 1 or 2 sizes below.

Also feel free to revolt, just stay below hadrians wall if you know what's good for ya.

I am utterly disgusted by the lack of empathy from my celtic cousins. Its this division amongst us that saw these foreign devils take over.

some old story with the celts i'm afraid

it's all "run for the hills , run for the hills" at any sign of trouble !!

unless of course there's trouble in the hills and then it's all " run away from the hills , run away from the hills"

unless of course there's trouble in the hills and then it's all " run away from the hills , run away from the hills"

It's to confuse you and then we use guerilla tactics to achieve our aims.

at no point would we run for the hills, it's a shit american show. Run away from the hills - yes, run for the hills - no.

got a bloody cut underneath my fingernail and it bleeding well hurts. Can't get anthing to it (e.g. antiseptic) so i'm forced to use the old blow on the finger trick.

People that put their fog lights on in the slightest mist, whilst driving through towns and cities with street lights 100 yards apart, then they leave the bastards on for a couple of months. Thick as fook

This. :yesyes:

People that put their fog lights on in the slightest mist, whilst driving through towns and cities with street lights 100 yards apart, then they leave the bastards on for a couple of months. Thick as fook

Thirded!! Drives me fecking mental!! I put my headlights on full beam now if Im behind a twat with a fog light dazzling me :thumbup:

To be fair - fog lights count for nothing when compared to the absolute shitemeisters who cavort around with their blinding blue-white atomic powered headlights.

I have a perma-tan as a result of being followed by a cvnt in an Audi last night.

• Like 3

To be fair - fog lights count for nothing when compared to the absolute shitemeisters who cavort around with their blinding blue-white atomic powered headlights.

I have a perma-tan as a result of being followed by a cvnt in an Audi last night.

God damn, I say this daily when i'm driving, totally agree.

Yesterday we went on Comparethemarket to get some new house insurance. 2 seconds (literally)after the list of quotes was generated the insurance company at the head of the list rang to see if would accept their quote. All day today we've had insurance companies cold calling us to try and sell us insurance.