Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Bomb scares - there were 15 separate bomb scares in Belfast on Friday. My journey home from work usually takes me 10/15 minutes but AN HOUR AND FORTY MINUTES it took me due to those Dissident cunts.

The logic of it is baffling - who the fuck thinks that they are going to garner more support by closing off the motorways and major roads at the start of a bank holiday weekend?! Even if you were mildly supportive of their aims (definitely not me) shit like that would piss you off so much that you'd fucking hate them.

On another note - the place where I live being closed off because those orange cunts are out marching again. I ****ing hate marching season.

• Like 1

People quitting a game on FIFA because I'm taking them to the cleaners :banghead:

That... and when they bale out of COD cos they're getting raped and they want to rob us of well deserved Exp points, bastarrds (yes I am 55 and I like on-line games, so what).

Also people at work who put a wet spoon into coffee then into the sugar therby leaving it contaminated with lumps of coffee flavoured sugar. If I want coffee in my tea I'll MIX IT MYSELF!!! Thoughtless tw8ts

Bomb scares - there were 15 separate bomb scares in Belfast on Friday. My journey home from work usually takes me 10/15 minutes but AN HOUR AND FORTY MINUTES it took me due to those Dissident cunts.

The logic of it is baffling - who the fuck thinks that they are going to garner more support by closing off the motorways and major roads at the start of a bank holiday weekend?! Even if you were mildly supportive of their aims (definitely not me) shit like that would piss you off so much that you'd fucking hate them.

On another note - the place where I live being closed off because those orange cunts are out marching again. I ****ing hate marching season.

i dont think anyone of us can even imagine what this must be like,and im sure we would be shitting ourselves,but you seem to take it in your stride.plus 1 from me due to the coolness of it grinds your gears and not put in the i shit my pants section!

i dont think anyone of us can even imagine what this must be like,and im sure we would be shitting ourselves,but you seem to take it in your stride.plus 1 from me due to the coolness of it grinds your gears and not put in the i shit my pants section!

You should start that thread!

You should start that thread!

I think Roo already started it here.

Cambridge - The likelihood of a bomb going off (most of the scares aren't even viable devices) is really really low. It's not like the 70s or 80s any more when there was little or no warning and bombs were going off at least once a week.

I think Roo already started it here.

Cambridge - The likelihood of a bomb going off (most of the scares aren't even viable devices) is really really low. It's not like the 70s or 80s any more when there was little or no warning and bombs were going off at least once a week.

Years ago i had to evacuate the bank due to a suspect package,i just wanted to move it.Bomb squad done a controlled explosion,it was someones sandwiches,i nearly shit myself laughing that day, but although i said i would move it,i didnt put up much of a fight when they said dont!!!

Ughhh. Just realised Darren Ferguson will be in the championship again. Utter cvnt <_<

I knew P'boro had been promoted but just didn't cotton on. I hope they get absolutely smashed week in week out and go straight back down again. willy puller.

Ughhh. Just realised Darren Ferguson will be in the championship again. Utter cvnt <_<

I knew P'boro had been promoted but just didn't cotton on. I hope they get absolutely smashed week in week out and go straight back down again. willy puller.

Why do you hate Darren Ferguson so much?

I'm hardly his number 1 fan, but I dont really have any feeling of him at all.

Hope Posh get smahed week in week out though, think they will as well without CMS, Boyd, Lewis.

Hope Posh get smahed week in week out though, think they will as well without CMS, Boyd, Lewis.

I dont know where to start but convicted wife beater doesnt give him too many popularity points from me!

I was very lucky to go to the f1 yesterday in monaco but don't get any grand ideas of money and glamour... I was perched on that hill side and next to us was this group of 40 somethings who had spread themselves out and were being so pretentious drinking their champagne from a box all acting the biggun' one even had a fake rolex on which he pointed out to anybody nearby... anyway after waiting for hours I wasn't gonna let these wannabe prawn sandwiches steal my tiny little patch and ruin my day/view so I just stood uncomfortably close to the biggest **** in the bunch till he moved, wouldn't mind but I had a patch the size of a closed newspaper and he was lounging about like a fat dog! did my head in!

aside from that it was an amazing day, even if it was my first experience of f1 and I was 1/2 a mile away (literally) it was so loud and the atmosphere (prawns aside) was electric, will probably save my pennies for the next 50 years and go in the stands next time though!

I dont know where to start but convicted wife beater doesnt give him too many popularity points from me!

didn't know that.

I should get Wymsey to pay one of the serfs to well bash him up for being such a coont.

Hate wifebeaters - close to lowest of the low.

I was very lucky to go to the f1 yesterday in monaco but don't get any grand ideas of money and glamour... I was perched on that hill side and next to us was this group of 40 somethings who had spread themselves out and were being so pretentious drinking their champagne from a box all acting the biggun' one even had a fake rolex on which he pointed out to anybody nearby... anyway after waiting for hours I wasn't gonna let these wannabe prawn sandwiches steal my tiny little patch and ruin my day/view so I just stood uncomfortably close to the biggest **** in the bunch till he moved, wouldn't mind but I had a patch the size of a closed newspaper and he was lounging about like a fat dog! did my head in!

aside from that it was an amazing day, even if it was my first experience of f1 and I was 1/2 a mile away (literally) it was so loud and the atmosphere (prawns aside) was electric, will probably save my pennies for the next 50 years and go in the stands next time though!

So what grinds your gears is other people being organised enough to get their patch nice and early so they weren't sat on top of each other, and bringing some booze with them??

So what grinds your gears is other people being organised enough to get their patch nice and early so they weren't sat on top of each other, and bringing some booze with them??

not so much that, they went there much longer than us but they had more than enough space to be comfortable, more so than many hundreds of others and we (me and my uncle) didn't even intrude on their patch, they just gradually spread out more and more, one even asked me to move! I enquired as to weather he was taking the piss, I suppose its hard to picture it without being there, couldn't ge there any earlier I got up at 1am on Sunday, a 6.30 flight from heathrow and got to the hill about 11 Monaco time so still had a 4 hour wait,

did had the foresight to take our own food etc, we were just considerate enough to eat it from our bag thus allowing a very freinly French chap and his young son some space to see, got home about 12 midnight so was awake for 23 hrs, was shattered but an amazing day, I recommend it if any1 likes f1

*wern't there much longer I should say... bloody predictive text!

He's an arrogant twat who is full of shite half the time.

Reminds of another Ferguson too, forget his name though...

Panorama last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13548222

It was so grim I didn't actually watch a lot of it, but the missus, who works with the sort of people that have to live in these homes, filled me in on what I missed. The worst thing about it, even beyond sadists getting jobs looking after vulnerable people, is that the programme only came about after the whistle was blown on it all, and both the management of the company running the hospital and the regulator responsible for standards did nothing