Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Missing out on all the child-hitting debate.

I've pretty much switched my brain off since handing in my dissertation and could have done with a debate. Missed the feckin' boat.

Football isn't a political vehicle, it's doomed to the capitalist machine and "fighting" the system and Sky makes you look like a petulant, silly teenager. There are far better causes to which you could devote your energy if you had the proper motivation.

Oh, and little, English boys pretending to be Italian Ultras is the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen.

Go!

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 3

People in the office forgetting to order board in for 3 of my customers on monday,so we are unable to convert to boxes for end of the quarter.

Which means,although i have hit bonus,it should have been £300 more to me.

Not happy,especially when i had stated the importance(albeit to me) at the time and now they just blame each other for not ordering. gggrrrrr simpletons!

Damn the serfs!! Can't they get anything right!?!?!

Football isn't a political vehicle, it's doomed to the capitalist machine and "fighting" the system and Sky makes you look like a petulant, silly teenager. There are far better causes to which you could devote your energy if you had the proper motivation.

Oh, and little, English boys pretending to be Italian Ultras is the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen.

Go!

Football is not and was not intended as a business vehicle either, and football clubs are an integral part of the community they represent. A football club is an entirely unique business, providing a source of enjoyment to thousands every week. Sky actively dilute this process and muddy the waters of community relationships between football fan and club by pushing the strength and glamour of Big Four clubs down the throats of people with no connection to the cities they represent, leaving lesser clubs struggling while kids support clubs over 100 miles away because they can see them on HD.

Oh, and Ultras took their inspiration from English supporters so if anything, Italians are acting English.

BITE ME WELSH BWOY!

Football is not and was not intended as a business vehicle either, and football clubs are an integral part of the community they represent. A football club is an entirely unique business, providing a source of enjoyment to thousands every week. Sky actively dilute this process and muddy the waters of community relationships between football fan and club by pushing the strength and glamour of Big Four clubs down the throats of people with no connection to the cities they represent, leaving lesser clubs struggling while kids support clubs over 100 miles away because they can see them on HD.

Oh, and Ultras took their inspiration from English supporters so if anything, Italians are acting English.

BITE ME WELSH BWOY!

• Like 2

Why do I get the impression that this discussion, if continued, could get very. very childish?

There's a few pre-pubescents here doing Ultra stuff if that be your thang matey pips. :P

I am jealous of Bilo. I always wanted to look like Alan Carr.

It came to my turn in the queue, I said "make me a queer hack comedian" they said "sorry, we've just got child wizard and cleaning product mascot."

lol

The worse thing is I'm reliably informed I'd look like this if I dyed my hair and had a sex change.

Melissa-Cohen.jpg

My mates are bastards.

I am jealous of Bilo. I always wanted to look like Alan Carr.

It came to my turn in the queue, I said "make me a queer hack comedian" they said "sorry, we've just got child wizard and cleaning product mascot."

lol - that's the cruelest and funniest thing I've read today.

:blush:

Aw, shucks.

It could actually be a lot worse. I spent a fair proportion of my teenage years looking not unlike a younger, speccy Dean Gaffney.

Is the fact that I actually find her somewhat attractive incredibly narcissistic of me?

But we are your mates - all in good taste my friend.

I know Nick, you fvcking gent. :thumbup:

I do enjoy a good laugh at myself, primarily because I don't want to be the odd one out.

Dean Gaffney!!! lol lol lol !!

Dean Gaffney to Alan Carr.

I'd like to say it's an improvement but I'm really not sure. <_<

It's better than the white Gok Wan, I've been called that before.

Honestly, I'm either nerdy or incredibly camp so I fully expect to go into middle age looking like a cross between Daniel Radcliffe and Dale Winton.

Edited by Bilo