Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

49 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Oh man why were my posts deleted? Can't a man put a racist fool in his place?

@Benguin

Mines gone too, as have most the others ridiculing him. Except Samilktray's post which looks a bit out of place now, and Benguin's post asking what was racist about what he said, which now redundant because the original post is gone lol 

Just now, Facecloth said:

Mines gone too, as have most the others ridiculing him. Except Samilktray's post which looks a bit out of place now, and Benguin's post asking what was racist about what he said, which now redundant because the original post is gone lol 

I don't think I said anything out of turn? I used the words honkies and chinks but they were in jest.

plus Benguin is a racist yet his posts are allowed to stay?

Just now, SystonFox said:

I don't think I said anything out of turn? I used the words honkies and chinks but they were in jest.

plus Benguin is a racist yet his posts are allowed to stay?

His first post is gone I think, can't see that anywhere. But his second post asking what was wrong with his first post is still there. That ones not quite so hate-filled though. 

37 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Someone fill me in on the details, all I can gather so far is benguin is a racist pigeon hater.

No, you've got the wrong end of the stick.

I think a penguin ate a racing pigeon.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SystonFox said:

@Benguin

I'd have thought it was obvious, you quoted a post which was deleted. What shall we do, just delete the original but leave your post with the deleted post quoted in it? :dry:

On 26 July 2016 at 20:31, Samilktray said:

Yeah man I really hate it when people call me a racist when I say stupid racist shit. Grinds my bloody gears. 

22 hours ago, SystonFox said:

@Benguin

Would have replied sooner but I was banned.

First of all I thought I would explain what a race is, I'm not sure either of you know. A race is one of several major divisions of human kind and each of these divisions may have certain physical characteristics.

Now let me outline what racism is because again, it seems you're confused. Racism is anything that is said, thought, done or omitted to show superiority over another race.

If you are against racism, which anyone with half a brain cell is, you believe that in no way does a person's race affect their potential and ability as human beings and in no way should it affect a person's perception of a particular person. This is fundamental to being against racism.

On the other hand religion has nothing to do with race although there is a huge correlation between where you are born and what religion you follow.(this might be what's confusing you) 

Religion is a set of beliefs, doctrines and/or teachings about the origin of the universe. These religions may place one or many deities as the creator of the universe and then as a religion worship these deities.

Islam is a monotheistic religion that worships a God called Allah. Within Islam there is over 1.8 billion followers  of over 100 different races.

Religion does alter a person's characteristics as it teaches you to be a better Muslim or Christian for example. In order to achieve that you have to change your behaviour. And therefore it is significantly different to race. 

You can't choose your race and it doesn't affect who you are as a person therefore racism is stupid but as religion can be chosen and does alter your behaviour, commenting on it is not only not racist or a bad thing but should be done given the enormity and swing on society it has.

So if any of you idiots can tell me

how disliking a set of beliefs means I dislike a particular race (despite Islam having over 100 races including my own) I'd love to know? 

There are several other words that'd have more credence here: Islamophobe, Christianaphobe etc because I'm terrified of what religion does. But I welcome you to spit out more buzzwords so I can, as Systonfox says, put you in your place.

7 hours ago, Benguin said:

Would have replied sooner but I was banned.

First of all I thought I would explain what a race is, I'm not sure either of you know. A race is one of several major divisions of human kind and each of these divisions may have certain physical characteristics.

Now let me outline what racism is because again, it seems you're confused. Racism is anything that is said, thought, done or omitted to show superiority over another race.

If you are against racism, which anyone with half a brain cell is, you believe that in no way does a person's race affect their potential and ability as human beings and in no way should it affect a person's perception of a particular person. This is fundamental to being against racism.

On the other hand religion has nothing to do with race although there is a huge correlation between where you are born and what religion you follow.(this might be what's confusing you) 

Religion is a set of beliefs, doctrines and/or teachings about the origin of the universe. These religions may place one or many deities as the creator of the universe and then as a religion worship these deities.

Islam is a monotheistic religion that worships a God called Allah. Within Islam there is over 1.8 billion followers  of over 100 different races.

Religion does alter a person's characteristics as it teaches you to be a better Muslim or Christian for example. In order to achieve that you have to change your behaviour. And therefore it is significantly different to race. 

You can't choose your race and it doesn't affect who you are as a person therefore racism is stupid but as religion can be chosen and does alter your behaviour, commenting on it is not only not racist or a bad thing but should be done given the enormity and swing on society it has.

So if any of you idiots can tell me

how disliking a set of beliefs means I dislike a particular race (despite Islam having over 100 races including my own) I'd love to know? 

There are several other words that'd have more credence here: Islamophobe, Christianaphobe etc because I'm terrified of what religion does. But I welcome you to spit out more buzzwords so I can, as Systonfox says, put you in your place.

Oh right now I know I'm all sorted. Cheers

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

@Benguin You really need to spot when you're being trolled.

Nah I think a lot of folk were who I ignored but a few were being serious and I got banned for it so of course I'm going to retaliate.

I don't think you've had any success winding me up Pablo 

11 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Nah I think a lot of folk were who I ignored but a few were being serious and I got banned for it so of course I'm going to retaliate.

I don't think you've had any success winding me up Pablo 

Oh no, not like that time I posted about going to a game instead of streaming or watching it on TV and even put something along the lines of "waits for a bite" at the end and you still came steam rolling in with a "I HATE THIS ATTITUDE" post lol

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Oh no, not like that time I posted about going to a game instead of streaming or watching it on TV and even put something along the lines of "waits for a bite" at the end and you still came steam rolling in with a "I HATE THIS ATTITUDE" post lol

Wow good memory. Sounds like you have a fulfilled life!

Not sure what was said, but Islam is constantly conflated with race and it winds me up. You can't aim racist insults at an ideology.

Islamophobia is also a problematic term, as some have said it can be considered 'a word created by fascists, and used by cowards, to manipulate morons.'

I find the word 'Islamist', used to criticise fundamentalists and those who politicise the religion, more tasteful as it separates peaceful Muslims, of which there are hundreds of millions.

Also, some of you may need to read into the notion of the 'regressive left'

Just a thought.