Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Hotels with ambient lighting are class, I can get ready in an Adagio feeling like I could model for any major high street reatiler – I'll look and feel a million green ones leaving there.

Get ready in a hotel with harsh lighting and I look like angel delight that's been dropped on a barber's floor

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

Why is there so much traffic today drove me crazy 

Apparently those people who are now 'hybrid' working since Covid tend to work Monday and Friday at home, then Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday in the office.

Therefore Tuesday morning is the new Monday morning and Thursday evening is the new Friday evening as far as heavy traffic goes.

Which is why people who commute Tuesdays, Wednesdays And Thursdays are known as TWATS!

4 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Apparently those people who are now 'hybrid' working since Covid tend to work Monday and Friday at home, then Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday in the office.

Therefore Tuesday morning is the new Monday morning and Thursday evening is the new Friday evening as far as heavy traffic goes.

Which is why people who commute Tuesdays, Wednesdays And Thursdays are known as TWATS!

lol no Fosse park, Narborough Road up to the ground is gridlock.. not sure why it's so bad though