Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

No. I live two minutes walk from a 24 hour Tesco. Except it's only open 10-4 on a Sunday. What's the deal with that? It's hardly as if the Sabbath's sacred to the majority of the population any more is it?

Obviously neither you nor a member of your family work for a supermarket.

Obviously neither you nor a member of your family work for a supermarket.

i was thinking that, also 24 hrs a day 6 days a week, with 6 hrs on sunday is just not long enough to get your essentials in!

as i kid, i remember the 'top shops' being closed at 5 pm on the dot, and closed all day wednesday and sunday!

Smokers.

People who get on buses and decide to get their pass/money of their bag as they're about to approach the driver instead of before they actually get on the bus.

Agreed.

Especially when it's tipping it down with rain, and they have to count every single coin, usually 5p and small change like that, and then they start to have a conversatioin with the driver!!!

Car park ticket machines where you can only pay with coins, and the machines don't give change, and don't apparently recognise any regular denominations in any case...

And cash. Cash is shit. It's been handled by the dirty, smelly general public. It falls out your pocket. It's too heavy, or too light. It doesn't work in things - like car park ticket machines. It enables people to evade paying the right amount of tax on their earnings. You can't use it (£) abroad. You can't use the Scottish stuff anywhere (except in pissing Scotland). Ban cash.

And councils. All councils are useless. Think of a good council? No - bet you can't. And if you can, you're wrong and probably crazy in the head.

And trousers.

Smokers.

<_<

People who tar everyone with the same brush just because they've had an annoying experience with a smoker.

Car park ticket machines where you can only pay with coins, and the machines don't give change, and don't apparently recognise any regular denominations in any case...

And cash. Cash is shit. It's been handled by the dirty, smelly general public. It falls out your pocket. It's too heavy, or too light. It doesn't work in things - like car park ticket machines. It enables people to evade paying the right amount of tax on their earnings. You can't use it (£) abroad. You can't use the Scottish stuff anywhere (except in pissing Scotland). Ban cash.

And councils. All councils are useless. Think of a good council? No - bet you can't. And if you can, you're wrong and probably crazy in the head.

And trousers.

OUI LE PANTALONS!

<_<

People who tar everyone with the same brush just because they've had an annoying experience with a smoker.

I blow smoke in non-smokers faces just to teach those smug, self-righteous wankers a lesson.

EDIT: I don't really.

Edited by James.

I blow smoke in non-smokers faces just to teach those smug, self-righteous wankers a lesson.

EDIT: I don't really.

Someone did that to me once because I am quite anti smoking and when I walked back into my house I got accused of smoking because I stunk of it!

Bloody smokers. :angry:

Edited by lavrentis

And trousers.

Barring the trousers, I agree with you.

90p parking. Why not just round it up to £1, then I don't feel pissed off about losing 10p to the council.

Barring the trousers, I agree with you.

90p parking. Why not just round it up to £1, then I don't feel pissed off about losing 10p to the council.

Ah yes, that reminds me. I play football weekly, and we have to pay to go through the barrier. They increased it from 50p to 60p, which means you have to search for extra coins when previously one was enough. We've had a few hold-ups.

Ridiculous.

Prices that exclude tax until you're ready to pay.

I hate this system. I've hated it ever since I moved into it. Just tell me what money you're expecting me to hand over you tosspipes.

It's one of the main reasons I don't ever use cash unless I have to. I can't be fooked to figure out the taxes, especially as there's two different taxes that aren't always applied.

Plastic is the way to go... 'cept in tits.

Having to pretend to laugh at other people's stories/jokes.

People telling you something that happened on the TV last night when you don't even watch that programme.

Having to pretend to laugh at people's stories/jokes that they heard on TV last night when you don't even watch that programme.