Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Anyone who watches BBC breakfast in the morning on a regular basis will know who I mean. Those that don't won't have a clue.

Jayne McCubbin. She's the newish reporter they've taken on. She's doesn't do particularly serious stories usually, but if they think they're worth reporting they should do it properly. She acts like she's on a mixture of cocaine and energy drinks all the time, far too overexcitable, talks over the people she's interviewing, forgets what she's saying, forgets people names, cuts people off mid interview like she's trying to fit a 10 minute report in 3 minutes. Even for a relatively lighthearted news programme like Breakfast, she's too much. For all the looking into the BBC and what it should be doing, the first thing they should change is to stop using my licence fee to fund the wages of twats like her.

Anyone who watches BBC breakfast in the morning on a regular basis will know who I mean. Those that don't won't have a clue.

Jayne McCubbin. She's the newish reporter they've taken on. She's doesn't do particularly serious stories usually, but if they think they're worth reporting they should do it properly. She acts like she's on a mixture of cocaine and energy drinks all the time, far too overexcitable, talks over the people she's interviewing, forgets what she's saying, forgets people names, cuts people off mid interview like she's trying to fit a 10 minute report in 3 minutes. Even for a relatively lighthearted news programme like Breakfast, she's too much. For all the looking into the BBC and what it should be doing, the first thing they should change is to stop using my licence fee to fund the wages of twats like her.

Watching her now. She thinks she's a bit of a character doesn't she?

When parcel people leave a parcel with a name that you don't get along with. Then you have that awkward wait at the door and then the even more awkward conversation about the parcel. Awkward times are nasty times. :(

Next time just refuse it, I wouldn't look after shit for someone I don't like

When parcel people leave a parcel with a name that you don't get along with. Then you have that awkward wait at the door and then the even more awkward conversation about the parcel. Awkward times are nasty times. :(

When you give back the parcel and you think you can reconcile with them start off with the line 'There was a reason that parcel arrived with me' followed my the settling of differences, hugging it out (tears optional) and arranging a pint during the week.

If you dont want to reconcile then take a massive shit in the parcel and redeliver. Plead ignorance if they blame you.

The McDonalds advert. I'm not sure but that must be one of the most standard McDonalds orders they say together at the end! if they had gone with fillet o fish, cheeseburger with no gherkin and a half half milkshake then fair enough!

The McDonalds advert. I'm not sure but that must be one of the most standard McDonalds orders they say together at the end! if they had gone with fillet o fish, cheeseburger with no gherkin and a half half milkshake then fair enough!

Has anyone ever ordered the Fillet o' Fish? I've honestly never witnessed it.

Can imagine someone ordering one, the cashier pausing while his brain kicks in "No problem sir" then pulling an ancient box out of the store room completely covered in dust, containing the first batch of Fillet o' Fish dating back to the 1930's

• Like 3

If Facebook is to be believed, the security guard at Primark in Leicester who removed a baby from her breastfeeding mother and carried her away to get her out of the store. ****ing outrageous. How is that not kidnapping?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-33687420

Not going to elaborate because the courts have asked nothing be posted in social media that could influence to case, but here's the latest on that story.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-33687420

Not going to elaborate because the courts have asked nothing be posted in social media that could influence to case, but here's the latest on that story.

Seemed a bit odd from the start.  Her motivations may be revealed in time, but it all seems a bit tragic for me.  Huge sympathy followed by massive public humiliation.

Probably wishes she'd just played Angry Birds or something instead