Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I'm surprised  it took this  long. Personally I had nothing against the chebs (pun?) but with internet spies about and peoples' movements being monitered  it was bound to happen. Plus it was not very female friendly. Well not the outspoken ones.

Tinder will be next. Someone will have to come up with a title thread that is not obviously about boobs and half naked young women.

I'm surprised  it took this  long. Personally I had nothing against the chebs (pun?) but with internet spies about and peoples' movements being monitered  it was bound to happen. Plus it was not very female friendly. Well not the outspoken ones.

Tinder will be next. Someone will have to come up with a title thread that is not obviously about boobs and half naked young women.

The advertisers complain to Google and Google threaten to pull the ads that pay for the forum. That's the way of the world unfortunately.

60 minutes of trying to understand three different people from an overseas call center and a lady from Liverpool all representing Barclays Bank.

My wife was making the call but I had to listen in to translate as she's hard of hearing, they wouldn't talk to me. ****ing nightmare!!

Edited by Smudge

Ive been off for a year and its been trying. Granted part of my time off has been full time stay at home dad but getting rejected after so many interviews takes its toll.

Ah, bad times :(

I've recently finished so looking to 'start out', as such. I know Wymeswold posted a few weeks back about how frustrating it is not getting feedback from a job or interview and it's true, I actually hate getting no feedback. 

Good luck in your searches lads.

the most annoying thing is once you have a job, you can get another job easily. but when you actually need a job and don't have one, it takes forever for someone to finally give you a nod. 

Ya and the thing is i work in IT so you get people telling me to take any job. Yes i have technical support experience but my last job was systems analyst and i can't really change my resume to sound more technical supporty because i didnt do much of that at all. On top of it even if i do apply to tech support roles im always over qualified and they tell me.

That said i dont have enuff experience as senior systems analyst to get a crack compared to other applicants so im stuck looking fot jr to intermediate SA or BA types roles. But a lot of people are looking for work in those roles ao its competitive.

Ive been getting alot more calls lately so something wil work out.

Of course when i do get a job i will get called for an interview at some place i really wanted to work at.

the most annoying thing is once you have a job, you can get another job easily. but when you actually need a job and don't have one, it takes forever for someone to finally give you a nod. 

You've got it.

Ah, bad times :(

I've recently finished so looking to 'start out', as such. I know Wymeswold posted a few weeks back about how frustrating it is not getting feedback from a job or interview and it's true, I actually hate getting no feedback. 

Good luck in your searches lads.

I'm thinking of having a career in Health and Safety (boring, I know :whistle:), and looking to undertake some relevant certificate to stop the gap in the CV.

People advise me to look for graduate jobs, but there's just not enough around!

Drinking my Capri-Sun Multivitamin and I notice an asterisk at the end of multivitamin.  What could this be?  I thought to myself.  Maybe they have a list of the specific vitamins they've injected into this drink somewhere on the packaging? 

Always one for pointless food info I eagerly sought out the accompanying asterisk and its hidden info, to be rewarded with *multivitamines.  FFS what a waste of eye-using.