Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Put John Barnes life story on and within 5 minutes he was talking about how his skin colour has stopped him getting job.

No it hasn't it's probably because you have done shite jobs wherever you've gone.

A bit rich.

Do you think New Order would have asked a white man to do a rap in the middle of their record?

Put John Barnes life story on and within 5 minutes he was talking about how his skin colour has stopped him getting a blow job.

No it hasn't it's probably because you have done shite jobs wherever you've gone.

If you are going to the effort of changing the first job to blowjob at 4am, you could at least change it in the second paragraph too.

LinkedIn.

Not only does it obviously creep all over your personal details, but is used by so many wankers.

There are several very specifc types of wankers on LinkedIn, the worst of which are the utter twats who post shite business inspiration quotes, which, most of the time, don't even make sense.

Edited by BornBlue

The Aldi adverts.

''I like this one but I also like this one.''

I wish they did more realistic ones

Kid in tears,

"I like Frosties but dad lost his job so now I'm eating Artificially Coloured Card Shapes"

Angry mother

"I was duped into buying this inferior washing powder as the packaging infringed on copyright of a more familiar brand. The small saving was cancelled out at the checkout as I had to pay for the carrier bags"

Lonely father

"I took some Aldi lager to a dinner party a close friend of mine was hosting. He turned me away at the door."

• Like 1

I wish they did more realistic ones

Kid in tears,

"I like Frosties but dad lost his job so now I'm eating Artificially Coloured Card Shapes"

Angry mother

"I was duped into buying this inferior washing powder as the packaging infringed on copyright of a more familiar brand. The small saving was cancelled out at the checkout as I had to pay for the carrier bags"

Lonely father

"I took some Aldi lager to a dinner party a close friend of mine was hosting. He turned me away at the door."

Aldi isn't actually that bad, good value for money and the food is fine, particularly the bratwurst

Edited by The Doctor
  • Like 1

Virgin media. Unable to access my email/ Tried on my tablet and mobile in pub and failed so thought it was a bad connection. Got  home and having the same  problem on myhomw PC. Googlw wont let me connect.

Would not mind usually but bought stuff off ebay and wanted to check an invoice and reply to a question to a seller.

Virgin media. Unable to access my email/ Tried on my tablet and mobile in pub and failed so thought it was a bad connection. Got  home and having the same  problem on myhomw PC. Googlw wont let me connect.

Would not mind usually but bought stuff off ebay and wanted to check an invoice and reply to a question to a seller.

Judging by your normal typing, you are probably miles out with your password. Try looking at the key you are about to press

Aldi isn't actually that bad, good value for money and the food is fine, particularly the bratwurst

No I know, Aldi and Lidl are pretty good for what they are, can't knock their general quality or prices

Iceland is the real culprit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khGQSqocvGU&app=desktop

Reply through ebay then.

Did do. It wasnt logging in, it was the server.Replied to an email and it posted through Ebay. Spaces are automatically placed after a full stop and beginning of sentences.Well they do when I type. Looks neater, but I can close them if you like and everyone else does the same. I see nothing wrong with what I have just typed.