Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Did do. It wasnt logging in, it was the server.Replied to an email and it posted through Ebay. Spaces are automatically placed after a full stop and beginning of sentences.Well they do when I type. Looks neater, but I can close them if you like and everyone else does the same. I see nothing wrong with what I have just typed.

U wot?

Get your 'ed down kid

Edited by stix

Anyone ever taken a walk across Westminster Bridge recently?

Full of Romanian gangs conning tourists with a ball in a cup game. Quite sad really

Not even a recent thing. I remember seeing something similar a few years ago when I went down. You'd think it would have been sorted by now.

And you wondered why you couldn't get your password right!! lol

Do you understand what I mean?

Does it matter that I mispelt one word.

if the post can be read and understood?

I did not get my password wrong.

I have already said it was the server which failed to contact the site BEFORE I logged in.

The new lines are deliberate so noone complains about spaces after a full stop.

I honestly never saw that. If I spent time pointing out posters typos this topic would be on page 20,578 of pointless drivel and Col would be top poster.

It's all in good fun Ken.  It's an amusing running joke given your form for proofreading.  (We know you don't always have time to, you've said so before.)

I welcome mistakes being pointed out. It's when I make what I think is a valid point and it is ignored to point out a typo or missed space. I always put a space before a new sentence even in longhand.

The reason why writers have proof readers is because one cannot spot everything if writing more than a few words.But this is a messageboard where random posts are made.

No-one expects a  genius or works of art. Posts can be written at all times of day or night, when drunk,sober, tired,awake,busy,in a work meeting or while having something in your hands. (a baby or drink)

It does seem petty at times but I am mature enough to rise above it.

Edited to correct a word.I still have no spellchecker on this laptop. I am not sure if one is installed in the basic programs.

Just added a dictionary and it is not auto correcting.

Edited by Rincewind

I understood your post perfectly well mate. These people must be quite sad to find a simple spelling mistake worthy of such derision.

This is why you have become such an established and top poster in such a short time. The pure voice of reason.