Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Not on Chrome. I use Firefox. I have installed their adon Language pack which I assumed had a spellchecker. Right click on text an in the menu it says add dictionary. I have done that and it is active. Maybe a restart is needed although. My Pc was unplugged somehow and the battery was exhausted so the lapstap was refarted. (still no spelling error showing) Refarted?

Not on Chrome. I use Firefox. I have installed their adon Language pack which I assumed had a spellchecker. Right click on text an in the menu it says add dictionary. I have done that and it is active. Maybe a restart is needed although. My Pc was unplugged somehow and the battery was exhausted so the lapstap was refarted. (still no spelling error showing) Refarted?

If you misspell a word it will underline it in red, it won't automatically correct it for you like on a smart phone. Usually if you right click the underlined word and select "Add to dictionary" or a similar option, you are telling the program that you meant to spell it as it's written and you want to add that spelling to the list of correct words - so it won't flag it up as incorrect in the future.

You can read more about it here, such as how to remove words you have accidentally added.

Edited by potter3

I;m sure they used to do it with Firefox the previous versions of Windows. I know how they work just never had the facility on Windows 7 combined with Firefox. Thought there might be something in the text box. Anyway I'll keep with Chrome for now

the tipping point and that mint ben shepard trying to make technical terms up

'oh we've got lateral movement'

'oh it's riding'

'we need that drop zone to shift'

'another rapid drop'

**** off you bawbag

My 19 month old son loves tipping point. It does make me laugh when Ben comes out with the line 'lateral movement'. Its a massive arcade machine no need for scientific terms lol  

• Like 1

Just give the fvcking machine a massive boot when Ben Sheppard isnt looking. If the alarm goes off, then scarper.

The questions on Tipping Point are easy as fvck too.

let's be honest, your average mastermind contestants aren't likely to apply for the show.