Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The immigration issue in the UK.

Whilst it often involves lorries, why can't the government just put a new lock in or extra security features on the vehicle to bloody catch them?

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Doesn't anyone teach their kids manners any more?

I've just taken a couple of my daughter's mates to the cinema with us, then bought them both lunch. When I dropped them off back home, they just got out of the car, said 'bye' to my daughter, and went in home without a word of thanks.

Bloody rude.

Doesn't anyone teach their kids manners any more?

I've just taken a couple of my daughter's mates to the cinema with us, then bought them both lunch. When I dropped them off back home, they just got out of the car, said 'bye' to my daughter, and went in home without a word of thanks.

Bloody rude.

lol

Probably Burnham supporters too the cvnts.

Guest MattP

Manners do seem to be becoming old fashioned, I was being served a pint last week and the barmaid answered her phone during it and didn't say a word to me on giving my change back.

I find it strange so many people aren't bothered by it as well.

Seriously though, they're just kids. They might just be socially awkward. You have no idea how their parents teach them to behave.

They are two of the most chatty, outgoing kids you'll ever meet. They've been to my house loads of times, and are completely familiar with me.

Social awkwardness doesn't come into it.

Find myself increasingly loudly whispering "You're Welcome" at people I've let past/held doors for who don't even bother with a nod of approval. Old cvnts are at it more as well as young'uns too.

I did that last week; the fat bitch had the nerve to turn around and glare at me

Manners do seem to be becoming old fashioned, I was being served a pint last week and the barmaid answered her phone during it and didn't say a word to me on giving my change back.

I find it strange so many people aren't bothered by it as well.

Very annoying. Although if you go to different countries in Europe they don't really have manners like we do. In England people apologise when you bump into them lol.

Whilst i'm not one of these wankers who goes out and sits there on their phone like a cabbage, not having any signal on your phone in this day and age grinds my gears.

Couldn't get any scores and results, could check any bets (Infact I actually lost a bet that I otherwise would have probably cashed out if I had the signal to do so), could get any news on anything, e.t.c.

The offenders of this, Three and Hinckley.

I can't complain too much of Three because they're cheap and i've never really ever had a problem with them apart from when I enter Hinckley.