Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Ah, but most of the rich think that wealth isn't a zero sum game; e.g. The pizza in fact has infinite or near infinite slices.

Well they're wrong and should realise this when they research the charity they campaign for and see all the poverty they're "trying to end"

Things that are trying to suggest women are to blame for rape.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34126393

Ridiculous.

But, but, but...with what she was wearing, she was clearly asking for it right. Leading the guy along and contributing to his uncontrollable urge, yes? And, you know, a few women go in for false rape claims so we have to view each one with massive suspicion just in case that's another one of them, right?

Yes, I know this is a bit of a strawman, but I honestly don't give a fvck. You know what causes 100% of rapes? Rapists.

Find myself increasingly loudly whispering "You're Welcome" at people I've let past/held doors for who don't even bother with a nod of approval. Old cvnts are at it more as well as young'uns too.

To continue with the door opening discussion...

The absolute ****ing dickhead feminist neo-nazi **** scrotums that refuse to walk through a door you're holding because "we can do it too you know".

**** offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Edited by AKCJ
  • Like 2

Things that are trying to suggest women are to blame for rape.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34126393

Ridiculous.

Stupid and insensitive poll, producers really haven't thought that through have they.

While it is 100% clear that it can never under any circumstances be the victims fault, I do think sometimes people are  trying to say "take care of yourselves because there are some nasty people out there, don't take unnecessary risks" and they some end up implying something they don't mean to.

O2.

Ordered my phone upgrade last Thursday with guaranteed next day delivery. Perfect as my current phone barely switches on let alone make calls.

Nearly a week has come and gone with several calls to them being fobbed off each time apologising and saying it will arrive the next day. Made a complaint to a manager who offered me £5 off my next bill and no more.

Finally got through to someone this morning who actually took my complaint seriously and had a proper look into it, it seems the phone was stolen in between leaving the O2 depot on the way to the couriers DPD and has actually been used up north in the last couple of days.

A new phone has now been ordered but no guarantee it will get here before Monday.

Except the reality is that of the 9 slice pizza, the top 10% are paying for 8 of the 9 slices, and eating one.

And so they should! The pizza is so expensive because because there are so many hungry people. There are so many hungry people because they live in a society that professes to reward people on hard work and success when in reality they live in a society where who you are determines how much Pizza you get. There are probably thousands of people that can sing better than Cheryl Cole however she gets as much pizza as she wants and they get the crumbs. Thankfully we have religion for people who want to justify it.("A rich man has as much chance of gaining entry to heaven as a camel does passing throught the eye of a needle") or for the Athiests we have gambling and the lottery so even if you are born into this world without any of the necessary skills to get a good chunk of Pizza, you can still dream about that black card at dominoes by participating in the lottery.

So yes, of course rich people should buy my fvcking pizza! They stole it in the first place

And so they should! The pizza is so expensive because because there are so many hungry people. There are so many hungry people because they live in a society that professes to reward people on hard work and success when in reality they live in a society where who you are determines how much Pizza you get. There are probably thousands of people that can sing better than Cheryl Cole however she gets as much pizza as she wants and they get the crumbs. Thankfully we have religion for people who want to justify it.("A rich man has as much chance of gaining entry to heaven as a camel does passing throught the eye of a needle") or for the Athiests we have gambling and the lottery so even if you are born into this world without any of the necessary skills to get a good chunk of Pizza, you can still dream about that black card at dominoes by participating in the lottery.

So yes, of course rich people should buy my fvcking pizza! They stole it in the first place

I think your nonsense has outlived the Pizza analogy.

• Like 1

I think women have every right to dress how they want and to suggest that flashing the flesh makes it your fault that you get raped is bloody absurd. That being said I know full well that if walk through a wasp nest in a yellow Tshirt I'm more likely to get stung.

I'm sorry but you are either very ignorant, very selfish or a deluded Tory if you think poor people should be thankful that rich people pay higher taxes.

Ah I see, you are of the view that people have a right to their free handouts, and don't need to be thankful for those paying the bills!  You must think Jeremy Corbyn is a wonderful prospective leader of the Labour party.  Well done.  No need to be sorry.

New slices are made but the rich eat them. Inflation means the poor stay poor even in a growing economy. The game is rigged.

The aim in life is to become the pizza owner so you can use it to get people to make more pizzas for yourself.  

The world will be a nice place when we finally learn just how farcical it is to give crumbs to people who know how to make a pizza which they aren't allowed to eat and tell them they should be thankful for it.

To continue with the door opening discussion...

The absolute ****ing dickhead feminist neo-nazi **** scrotums that refuse to walk through a door you're holding because "we can do it too you know".

**** offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Neo Nazi?