Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

A bit sickened nobody's mentioned egg on their pizza, first ingredient I look for when I'm scanning a menu.

that's the main reason im team get us out the eu sharpish ting. they love this dirty idea on the continent.

And oh god. Sweetcorn. What ****ing evil bastard hides those little ***** in amongst the cheese? Die in a fire with aids.

Sweetcorn does not belong on a pizza. Same goes for carrot in a pasty. What are you playing at you mug! Why not put marshmallows in a paella?

As for my favourite pizza toppings -

- Pizza Hut pepperoni. It is marvellous. A similar taste can be achieved at home by grilling the pepperoni until crispy before cooking the pizza, it takes on a bacon-like flavour

- spicy sausage, chilli peppers, chilli oil, chilli flakes

- goats cheese and red onion

- Ziizii do one with aubergine and artichoke, I shit you not, it's fantastic and it has no right to be

Mentioning Pizza Hut food in a serious pizza thread deserves flogging imo.

Nothing wrong with the Hut. Decent bases, decent toppings, the original stuffed crust. Not as refined as other places but it's good junk

Domino's is scum. It astounds me that they're everywhere, I wouldn't ever even consider eating that shit. As far as I'm aware I've eaten it once, pretty much the only pizza I've ever had that I disliked.

Love pineapple on a pizza me, pineapple sweetcorn and ham, yum. Also peas and seriously don't mock banana slices until you've tried it.

You are a sick human being. 

Egg or any kind of fruit on a pizza is an abomination of the highest order.

One of the first phrases I actually learned in Korean was "no sweetcorn", because the bastards PUT IT ON EVERY SINGLE PIZZA THEY SELL!

That's what you get for trying to eat a pizza in Korea tbh.

In a moment of weakness I had one in Japan at the only "western" restaurant we went to. Was this student kinda diner ane it was ****ing dreadful.

Like some poverty, tesco value, thin, frozen shit. My mate had a couple of birdseye looking burgers and some mccains fries.

Just awful.

That's what you get for trying to eat a pizza in Korea tbh.

In a moment of weakness I had one in Japan at the only "western" restaurant we went to. Was this student kinda diner ane it was ****ing dreadful.

Like some poverty, tesco value, thin, frozen shit. My mate had a couple of birdseye looking burgers and some mccains fries.

Just awful.

I never let my Japanese colleagues take me to western restaurants in Japan, the food is always awful, the problem is that they all seem to think all we want to eat is stuff we can get at home and Coco Ichibanya Curry, I hate Coco Ichibanya more than I hate their attempts at pizza and pasta dishes.

I never let my Japanese colleagues take me to western restaurants in Japan, the food is always awful, the problem is that they all seem to think all we want to eat is stuff we can get at home and Coco Ichibanya Curry, I hate Coco Ichibanya more than I hate their attempts at pizza and pasta dishes.

That's pretty much exactly what happened as well, we got taken there by some Japanese friends that thought we'd quite like some home comforts. No ta.

Fortunately it was a one off, everything else we ate out there was ****ing spectacular. Even the fast food, MOS Burger is just the best thing ever.

Would you be willing to push that boy out of a boat to stop him entering Britain?

Is that what the Tories are doing now?

That's pretty much exactly what happened as well, we got taken there by some Japanese friends that thought we'd quite like some home comforts. No ta.

Fortunately it was a one off, everything else we ate out there was ****ing spectacular. Even the fast food, MOS Burger is just the best thing ever.

Same, they don't seem to realise the reason you go there is to actually try and enjoy the local food.

Self righteous celebrities posting pictures of the young boy dead on the beach with something like "We should all feel ashamed of ourselves this morning"

Really!?

Couldnt agree more. After posting the above they probably treated their assistants like absolute horseshit for buying the wrong brand of bottled water.

• Like 1