Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

No, dual is allowed. The only downside of US citizenship is that they make you pay tax on worldwide income even if you never set foot in the US your entire life.

Not quite. They have a tax threshold of about USD90,000, which my wife doesn't quite reach... however she does have to report her income no matter what. Which is different to the UK, where while I am out of the country, they don't care.

Animal abusers.

Saw a Facebook post on spotted Syston today that someone has chopped off a horses ear, broke two of its legs and slashed it numerous times. What kind of sick **** does this?

Have seen various people offering cash sums for a name over who did it and I would gladly pay money to punish the person responsible. Absolute sick ****. A horse is defenceless and one of natures beautiful creatures why would you want to do that?

Angers me so much

We have a suspect:

Horse shit.

Most people with dogs pick it up when they take them for walks. Why not people with horses. I have to travel through country lanes to get to work and there is horse shit everywhere on the roads. If these people want to travel on public roads surely they should be responsible enough to clean up after them, if not stick to the fields. Why should I have to constantly clean my wheels because of these idiots? I pay road tax do they?

Edited by DB11