Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

lol

In fairness all I said was that adults with no kids who were too into Xmas grind my gears, which was loosely linked to Merging Culture's point on adults/corproates 'x sleeps until y' grinding his fears, which was also deleted for some reason.

Have to agree if i didn't have all the kids then i would just book a holiday each year to get away from it all lol , amount spent on one day is stupid x 

lol

In fairness all I said was that adults with no kids who were too into Xmas grind my gears, which was loosely linked to Merging Culture's point on adults/corproates 'x sleeps until y' grinding his fears, which was also deleted for some reason.

I've just looked in removed content and there's nothing of yours there.

It comes and goes at roughly the same speed as any other day in my experience lol

Christmas is terrible though, teaching young children the art of consumerism, moulding them into good little gluttonous capitalists.

In my family a gift is something you do, not something you buy for someone else, and the kids are involved, they have to make something for me and the wife, typically a cake.

lmao so gay

I've just looked in removed content and there's nothing of yours there.

That's because it's on page 854 lol

Agree with this, would +1 if I wasnt on my phone. Try to avoid social media around Christmas for this reason.

On that note - adults with no kids/nieces/nephew who are a bit too into Christmas.

• Like 3

Slightly controversial here, but it's better than seeing them being breadfed in public.

I presume you mean breast fed.

Once  natural and normal the other's assault/child abuse.

Mutilating male children doesn't seem to phase many parents either.

Do you mean circumcision if so it's  not an exclusive male thing.

A mate of mine had to be done after being stung by a wasp on his foreskin.