Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I am Davie which begs the question, what was your mate doing to the wasp?

I was with him he was sat there minding his own business when he suddenly  lept  up shouting  and started dropping his trousers  how the wasp got in there I've  no idea considering we used to wear some pretty tight trousers/jeans back then,  a bit like the current trend. Maybe they'd  been hung out to dry  and wasp found a home in them

I saw a baby whilst in a Supermarket today definitely less than a 1 year old with pierced earrings - WTF!

I despair what next tattoos with I Love My Mum!

A lot of people do it to there kids , here some places let them have it done from birth,  others places have said no child under 3 months x 

I was with him he was sat there minding his own business when he suddenly lept up shouting and started dropping his trousers how the wasp got in there I've no idea considering we used to wear some pretty tight trousers/jeans back then, a bit like the current trend. Maybe they'd been hung out to dry and wasp found a home in them

[blows dust off the bumper book of old jokes]

DOCTOR, CAN YOU REMOVE THE STING BUT KEEP THE SWELLING?

[ithankyew]

• Like 3

Did I miss something, what did Wymesy say?

He indicated that he was uncomfortable about breastfeeding in public and that he preferred to see babies' ears pierced over breastfeeding.  

Slightly naive but nothing too scandalous. 

Edited by The Blur