Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I've being telling you all along! While you council's twattish, mine is building houses out of hay. WINNER

are they getting water from wells too? and smearing woad on themselves? ;-)

"No Surrender to the IRA". This witty song was aired today. How wonderful :rolleyes: <_<

how delightfully up to date

no surrender to the boers!

Edited by stez

But their views regarding Fryatt, Howard and Pearson seem very compelling given these times of austerity.

And Dyer.

70 minutes into the match- "Dyer, you are shit, get off the pitch you twat".

72 minutes into the match- "What a goal, what a player, I knew he'd score, he's threatened all game".

Thankyou to the bearded bloke who shouted that :thumbup:

You can't trust blokes with beards.

My mum always used to say that - which is probably why she now follows me around the house with a video camera whenever I visit.

Stupid mum. :angry:

You can't trust blokes with beards.

My mum always used to say that - which is probably why she now follows me around the house with a video camera whenever I visit.

Stupid mum. :angry:

And there was one bearded bloke in KFC before the match- he was about 60 and wearing shorts :blink::o . I couldn't believe it.

And Dyer.

70 minutes into the match- "Dyer, you are shit, get off the pitch you twat".

72 minutes into the match- "What a goal, what a player, I knew he'd score, he's threatened all game".

haha, I was saying we should take him off before his goal.

And there was one bearded bloke in KFC before the match- he was about 60 and wearing shorts :blink::o . I couldn't believe it.

That's Bocadillo of Talking Balls apparently. He looks a lot like Thracian, I thought it was him in shorts at first!

Thracian will more often be seen having run-in's with parking attendants! :thumbup:

thracian_drive2.jpg

My last interaction with a parking attendant involved him telling me not to pay to park, as he was going back to the office to finish for the day as there was only half an hour until free parking started, and it seemed a shame to have to pay for the full hour, and promised I wouldn't get a ticket.

I like parking attendants.