Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Just been on the news, David Beckham is going to address the UN about the migrant crisis. David Beckham.

It was yesterday, one of the most unbelievable things I have ever seen, "It's devastating" he said over and over again, he seemed to think no one in Europe had actually noticed what was happening.

Politics has gone absolutely mad now, we had Yanis Varafakis on Question Time last night being widely applauded for his economic policy by the audience, this is a bloke who nearly led a country to total bankrupcy and when he left his post the fire brigade were knocking door to door for donations because he had ran out of money, he was being widely received as some sort of genius who had the answers to pur public funding gaps. I even had to check my phone to see if it was comic relief weekend or something and it was a wind up.

I'm expecting Joey Essex to rock up in the middle east soon to discuss the peace process with Likud and Hamas.

Edited by MattP

Indeed. We seem to have become a society where opinion and belief have been substituted for an endless regurgitation of 'memories' and 'events'.

Or maybe I'm just a cynical grumpy cvnt.

GUYS I DID A FUNNY THING.

GUYS REMEMBER WHEN I DID A FUNNY THING?

OH THE BANTS WE HAD

• Like 2

Someone on my wall just shared the plate of doughnuts they took into work two years ago. No idea how I could have got through the day without being reminded of it.