Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

What grinds my gears is when I can't use my phone, because the cats have chewed through both the charger and the spare charger (as well as my headphones).

serves you right for letting such vermin live in your house

I like the fact that a cat has responded to Charl91's post

Referring to your profile pic forgetting that i also have a cat as my profile pic haha

Man U's defence after the 5-3 mauling. :D

Thoughtful neighbours who do not think to inform you that they have been thoughtful. I ordered something from Ebay. It arrived Tuesday or Wednesday but my newish neighbour put it in the electric cupboard that is in the hallway for safekeeping. Only just found about it today. My other neighbour said he had placed it at the bottom of the stairs. I never thought to look anywhere else as I would have picked the package up going out or coming in. I had contacted the seller and was ready to contact Royal Mail.A note outside my door would have helped or leaving it outside my door. I will know where to look next time.

They must be getting their own back for when you were opening their mail

They must be getting their own back for when you were opening their mail

Not very likely. But the letter was from the police. I assumed it was to do with the phone that I have had stolen. It was a coincidence that a complete stranger had also been involved in an incident which may have resulted in them receiving mail with Leicestershire Constabulary stamped on the envelope and the postman had decided that my house number and Street was close enough. It may have been near to the end of his shift anyway and he wanted a half hour rest before heading back to the sorting office.

Edited by Rincewind

Not very likely. But the letter was from the police. I assumed it was to do with the phone that I had stolen. It was a coincidence that a complete stranger had also been involved in an incident which may have resulted in them receiving mail with Leicestershire Constabulary stamped on the envelope and the postman had decided that my house number and Street was close enough. It may have been near to the end of his shift anyway and he wanted a half hour rest before heading back to the sorting office.

Where did you steal it from, what sort was it and can you get more? :)

• Like 1

Sounds like your neighbours are taking the piss.

I've had a problem with our neighbours recently. Their thieving has reached ridiculous levels.

Yesterday, they drilled through a brick wall and a cast-iron drainage pipe to gain access to our toilet so that they could syphon off fluids.

Now that really is taking the piss.

• Like 2

I've had a problem with our neighbours recently. Their thieving has reached ridiculous levels.

Yesterday, they drilled through a brick wall and a cast-iron drainage pipe to gain access to our toilet so that they could syphon off fluids.

Now that really is taking the piss.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jp

Can anyone see what Alf did there?

I like to keep things subtle, Ronnie.

Have you seen my joke in the joke thread? Should be particularly appreciated by ageing music lovers.

I'm on a roll today.....(cue someone with a photo of a person standing on a cheese bap) 

• Like 1

Fish for tea.

Not from the chippy or anything but a crappy piece of fish that tastes of shite and will ultimately have to be secretly fed to the dog.

I know how you feel. I want to throw it out the window and shout to the world no more of this crap. I suppose I only have myself to blame for cooking it.

Old people.

If you ask me we should round them all up and send them to camps where the more able bodied will make themselves useful to society working in sweatshops while the others get taken to a concrete room to be gassed.

I take it you are not old. Does this include old golf playing, drunk car driving, market stall holders?

Edited by Rincewind

I know how you feel. I want to throw it out the window and shout to the world no more of this crap. I suppose I only have myself to blame for cooking it.

I take it you are not old. Does this include old golf playing, drunk car driving, market stall holders?

He's talking about you Ken!!!  lol