Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I know how you feel. I want to throw it out the window and shout to the world no more of this crap. I suppose I only have myself to blame for cooking it.

I take it you are not old. Does this include old golf playing, drunk car driving, market stall holders?

I was being obtuse.  If you pop over to the m1 thread you'll see I'm an elderly-hating mini-Hitler.

These wannabe hipster gits who over-use full stops for emphasis.

"Best. Bake off. Ever."

No! **** off! How is this an acceptable way to write?

Nearly as annoying as the actual prose antichrists: the ellipses abusers...

Are you sure you're not just talking to comic book guy from the simpsons?

• Like 1

These wannabe hipster gits who over-use full stops for emphasis.

"Best. Bake off. Ever."

No! **** off! How is this an acceptable way to write?

Nearly as annoying as the actual prose antichrists: the ellipses abusers...

Best. Post. Ever!

People who complain about paying 5p for a bag now, why didn't you freaks just research when the legislation was coming into play a year ago like us normal folk and simply save all your bags and even on occasion unnecessarily double bag things like fruit. I have so many bags I might start selling them for 2p.

This:

https://www.change.org/p/bbc-bbc-report-on-indian-govt-opening-fire-on-peaceful-sikh-rally-after-media-blackout-order?recruiter=404428904#petition-letter

Cvnts like Corbynn, with there secret agendas talk about issues in saudi, for there own purposes, yet the world and twvts like Corbyn are quite on others

I'd rather pay £5 for a carrier bag then wander around Sainsburys with a rucksack on.

Do you wear a bun bag as well you must look like a right nonce. No offence like lol

People who complain about paying 5p for a bag now, why didn't you freaks just research when the legislation was coming into play a year ago like us normal folk and simply save all your bags and even on occasion unnecessarily double bag things like fruit. I have so many bags I might start selling them for 2p.

Start at 4p Una,I should be on the Apprentice.not just because I'm a cvnt.What if I buy in bulk?
  • Like 1