Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Did someone mention people reclining airplane seats without asking a week or so ago?

Seen on Twitter earlier a news story about a woman that was strangled by the passenger behind for doing the same thing.

Think it was MSN. Could not find it again when I went back later.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/americas/woman-choked-by-fellow-air-passenger-for-reclining-her-seat-34122581.html

Edited by Rincewind

Bloke just gone past the office on one of those stupid two wheel not hovering hoverboard things, playing rap music on his mobile too loud and I believe wearing a sheepskin coat, a bit like John Motson.

Obviously I'm SUPPOSED to look at him, but what I'm supposed to think beyond Nathan Barley is real I'm not sure

Bloke just gone past the office on one of those stupid two wheel not hovering hoverboard things, playing rap music on his mobile too loud and I believe wearing a sheepskin coat, a bit like John Motson.

Obviously I'm SUPPOSED to look at him, but what I'm supposed to think beyond Nathan Barley is real I'm not sure

Spear juggling cockwomble?

• Like 1

TV licensing have been repeatedly cold calling me the past few days - turns out although I cancelled the direct debit when I moved out of student digs, when I called up to cancel the actual license, they had the resident monkey on the phones, and although I went through it with them and cancelled it, they didn't actually bother to cancel it. 

TV licensing have been repeatedly cold calling me the past few days - turns out although I cancelled the direct debit when I moved out of student digs, when I called up to cancel the actual license, they had the resident monkey on the phones, and although I went through it with them and cancelled it, they didn't actually bother to cancel it. 

you could have done it online.