Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I haven't worn a watch for over 30 years, can't really see the point with so much technology to hand. Still surprised they are so popular.

Occasionally, do try and guess the time a la Jack Reacher, but unfortunately never get as close as he does!

I don't wear a watch anymore btw but when I did I repped the right wrist. cos then you just need one hand innit. can write with it click things with it use my phone with it an check my watch with it. cba having to get my other hand all up in my face to see the time when my right hand is there doing stuff anyway

I don't wear a watch anymore btw but when I did I repped the right wrist. cos then you just need one hand innit. can write with it click things with it use my phone with it an check my watch with it. cba having to get my other hand all up in my face to see the time when my right hand is there doing stuff anyway

Do you need an eye test? :unsure: 

I don't  wear a watch now but when I dod it was left hand. I don't know why really. I stopped mainly because the straps irritated my wrists. It is possible to wear  one on your right hand on the underside. I have done that occasionally on both hands so does it really matter?  

So if you are left handed should you were your watch on your right wrist or is it always worn on the left wrist regardless of what hand you use.

It has to be left hand always surely?? The pin must be really awkward to use if the watch is on the right hand.

I don't  wear a watch now but when I dod it was left hand. I don't know why really. I stopped mainly because the straps irritated my wrists. It is possible to wear  one on your right hand on the underside. I have done that occasionally on both hands so does it really matter?  

When you dod, was it a diddy watch?

Men who wear watches with the face on the underside of their wrist. F*** sake what possesses you to do that?

spawn of the devil

I have literally never had that problem, or even thought of it as a problem. How are you wearing your watch???

this!

I have literally never had that problem, or even thought of it as a problem. How are you wearing your watch???

My old watch used to do that.  I think it just means the strap is a bit loose.

I remedied the problem with a vigorous left handed self pleasuring regime which resulted in my wrist getting a bit thicker.  Some have said I should have simply tightened the watch strap, but I strongly disagreed.

Take note, DB11