Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Not being able to respond to a post in a topic I started. I never expected any act of kindness to be viewed in a negative way and the person was doing it for an alternative motive or is a loonie leftie which seems to happen in quite a few posts and the same ones are quick to respond with 'tongue in cheek' remarks'

Just one positive remark from them would make a welcome change  so as not to label them as trolls or WUMs

I thought it would make a change and highlight the stigma that some people attract. If my comment came across as snide I apologise but in another thread good work being done was criticised. I posted  a small selection to the group on Twitter and they replied with 'Wow that is taking bigotry to a new level'

You can respond and comment to Street kitchen on Twitter or Facebook and read about the work they do on their web page.

Edited by Rincewind

My old watch used to do that. I think it just means the strap is a bit loose.

I remedied the problem with a vigorous left handed self pleasuring regime which resulted in my wrist getting a bit thicker. Some have said I should have simply tightened the watch strap, but I strongly disagreed.

Take note, DB11

Well done sir, I can see know why they call you Bellend
  • Like 1

Not being able to respond to a post in a topic I started. I never expected an act of kindness to be viewed in a negative way.

I thought it would make a change and highlight the stigma that some people attract. If my comment came across as snide I apologise but in another thread good work being done was criticised. I posted a small selection to the group on Twitter and they replied with 'Wow that is taking bigotry to a new level'

You can respond and comment to Street kitchen on Twitter or Facebook and read about the work they do on their web page.

That's very sad, the Sikhs have been. This type of stuff since there existence, keep on doing what your doing is the main thing, expecting gratification for it however is another thing

Not if the thing on the side of the watch is digging into the top of your hand every time you twist your wrist to look at the time

I have always thought people wear watches on their less favoured hand to avoid the watch going so near to the anus after a shit.  :ph34r:

The kids thinking that I can pull twentys out of my arse when they carelessly break shit. Then give me this look that says "Is there really any need for this bullshit preaching about looking after stuff? When we know that you'll replace it anyway eventually?"

****ers!

• Like 2

The idiot next door who's got a wood burner and decided to chop the wood up with an axe :doh::nono:

He can't chop it without the wood staying still and falling on the floor, he mis-hits it, makes a racket while doing it, oh it's a right meal of a job...

Get a ****ing chop saw you tight cunt! FFS!

The idiot next door who's got a wood burner and decided to chop the wood up with an axe :doh::nono:

He can't chop it without the wood staying still and falling on the floor, he mis-hits it, makes a racket while doing it, oh it's a right meal of a job...

Get a ****ing chop saw you tight cunt! FFS!

Well if he misses on one of those chops you won't have to worry again....

When you've just finished work, got home, sat down, chilling out but someone is constantly talking and bombarding you with questions....SHUT THE **** UPPPPPPPPP!

Yeah I get that, I've just finished 13hours of work, non stop talking on my phone or to customers/contractors. when I get home I just want a cuppa in silence. The missus just doesn't understand :(

Edited by Strokes