Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I use my phone , i don't like jewellery , watches etc x 

You sound like a keeper. I tried to buy my missus a household item for her birthday, she made some comment about parking it where the sun don't shine.

I can't abide mobile phones anywhere other than in my car or desk.

Edited by Smudge

You sound like a keeper. I tried to buy my missus a household item for her birthday, she made some comment about parking it where the sun don't shine.

I can't abide mobile phones anywhere other than in my car or desk, annoys the crap out of my family who think they can call me at any time to talk about nothing.

hmmm....

I can't abide mobile phones anywhere other than in my car or desk, annoys the crap out of my family who think they can call me at any time to talk about nothing.

I only have phone on me at all times because of the children else I wouldn't even have one. And nothing wrong with household items as presents.

Izzy moving in

yes he is ;)

Mate I was just making polite conversation! Judging by Lianne's twitter page she's happily married, as am I. Jeez, a man can't even pay a lady a complement these days without being acused of 'moving in'!  lol

• Like 2

That ****ing annoying twat with big hairy slug eyebrows doing those 'Copa 90' adverts on Youtube and every single page you go on. Yes, we get it, you've got a great job following football or whatever, just take your stupid cvnting face and fun job, and get the hell off my screen!

Thieving robbing bast*rds who advertise something, get the cash then don't deliver !!  Just google simply mirrors and up they pop ...   but the company is dissolved and the guy who runs it (Kelvin, a Leeds fan) has been doing this type of scam for years ...   list of folded companies and CCJ's as long as your arm.     Sucks you in by emailing and ringing with lots of questions about what you want and when they will be delivered ....    which gets delayed and delayed.    Then, suddenly (after you've sent the money cus the mirror is ready), never answers calls and stops replying to emails.  I only got my money back after explaining what would happen if i didn't but I expect a lot of people wouldn't be so lucky.   Like I said a robbing, thieving, nasty little bast*rd.