Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

have had absolute hell with BT since yesterday.

Upgraded package on 11th October. First get told it will get delivered on 23rd Oct. Find out on 14th that order wasn't processed on 11th so order will now be delivered on 28th October.

Yesterday comes and goes - 7am-6pm the delivery slot and nothing arrives. Ring BT up and I get THREE different excuses as to why it hadn't been delivered:

• excuse 1 - the order was cancelled by the customer - lol lol lol lol 
  • excuse 2 - there were no HomeHub5's left in stock 
  • excuse 3 - the problem was with Royal Mail and has nothing to do with BT.

Kept checking the status of delivery and yesterday on 28th at 12.54am it said on Royal Mail that it was ready for delivery lol lol. 

They also stopped the broadband on my old HomeHub so I had no wireless internet access all day. The best they could say is that it will be 'delivered tomorrow for sure'. That still doesn't explain why it wasn't delivered today lol.

Rang up 'Order Management Team' and they contacted Royal Mail - instead of finding out why my order wasn't delivered on time they ordered a new one and said it will be with you within 48 hours 'but just to be on the safer side, Monday at the latest'. Totally dodging the problem and not one person taking responsibility for my issue. This grinds my gears!

People who have breakfast at work, firstly getting in to work at 9 and spending the first half an hour of your day preparing and eating your breakfast is not working.

Secondly you make the whole office smell of porridge.

Thirdly I don't want to hear you chomping away, just get up a little earlier.

I have just started a new job in an office and this is annoying me more than the commute.

• Like 1

People who have breakfast at work, firstly getting in to work at 9 and spending the first half an hour of your day preparing and eating your breakfast is not working.

I have just started a new job in an office and this is annoying me more than the commute.

The same applies to those who shoot off to pick up some lunch, take 45mins getting it, 15 mins preppin it, then another 20 eating it. You have a 30min lunchbreak you idle shits!

There's one of them in my office. Announces to everyone it's porridge time, then she's just eating for 30 mins (10 mins letting it cool) and on internet the whole time. Ridiculous. Her superior sits opposite but they've known each other 15 years so he couldn't give a shit

The Volvo v40 r-design advert on the radio. "You Brit's love a pairing" (that one).

Never heard such an annoying, patronising advert in my life.

I dunno, maybe you'll like it as much as "Dec and Ant" or "Bacon and Buttie"

FVCK OFF!!!!

• Like 4

The Volvo v40 r-design advert on the radio. "You Brit's love a pairing" (that one).

Never heard such an annoying, patronising advert in my life.

I dunno, maybe you'll like it as much as "Dec and Ant" or "Bacon and Buttie"

FVCK OFF!!!!

UK adverts in general. Just show me the product and maybe a pair of boobs and I'll think about buying it. Subject me to an indie shmindie soundtrack and a patronising tone and I'll boycott you for all eternity.

UK adverts in general. Just show me the product and maybe a pair of boobs and I'll think about buying it. Subject me to an indie shmindie soundtrack and a patronising tone and I'll boycott you for all eternity.

lol Something like this?

enhanced-buzz-wide-427-1374192808-17.jpg

• Like 4

Office life is full of absolute muck. I have a breakfast eater next to me who also has lunch and a mid afternoon snack at his desk and I always want to punch him in the face. I mean always, the desire never goes away.

Yep I have one of these near me.

It's always smelly shit as welll. Todays was leftover curry from her takeaway. It smells ****ing putrid.

It's always ****ing porridge in the morning which she paints the room with (it goes absolutely everywhere, every day).

and to top it off, she chews with her mouth open and makes ridiculous slurping sounds. Pisses me off absolutely no end.