Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People with verbal diarrhoea. Added to the fact you have the most monotonous voice imaginable, why don't you shut up and stop telling me about your life as I have no interest in what you did with *insert name of friend who I've never met* and how you went somewhere with *insert name of other friend who I've never met*?

People who park where they are not supposed to, or for that fact, even allowed to park. They are lazy, ignorant, selfish tossers who should have heart attacks.

For the record, if my driveway was partially obstructed by such an inconsiderate wankstain, who is parked where it isn't allowed, and due to the conditions I hit them, they are in fact liable, not me. I really do wish I didn't love my car so much, otherwise I would have had so much fun. :devil:

Bloody hell, you're on one today!

I contacted them within 28 days of the policy renewal (though they took the money two weeks before the renewal date, basically the day after I went on holiday - again, not that fair!) and they just said they would not be able to give me the money back. :angry:

I am about to write a complaint, if you could help with the wording, that would be great. :unsure:

Threaten them with the FSA.

People who park where they are not supposed to, or for that fact, even allowed to park. They are lazy, ignorant, selfish tossers who should have heart attacks.

For the record, if my driveway was partially obstructed by such an inconsiderate wankstain, who is parked where it isn't allowed, and due to the conditions I hit them, they are in fact liable, not me. I really do wish I didn't love my car so much, otherwise I would have had so much fun. :devil:

Ha not heard that for ages :crylaugh: Not as good as Cocksponge tho.... :whistle:

You have a right to your money back, in full, should you instruct insurers to cancel within the cooling off period (usually 28 days) - they should treat as NTU. This all depends on the class of business however.

Well, I rang them up to cancel (within the 28 days, not sure if it was within 14 days) but they put me off doing so by saying

"even if you cancel now, we will only be able to stop your 3-year-policy

but we will not give any money back"

(which sounded off to me)

Well, I rang them up to cancel (within the 28 days, not sure if it was within 14 days) but they put me off doing so by saying

"even if you cancel now, we will only be able to stop your 3-year-policy

but we will not give any money back"

(which sounded off to me)

What class of business is it?

I am quite prepared to take it off your hands Lease.

I am quite prepared to fight you for it. One of the problems with manic episodes is the temper, apparently.

Why is it easier to get an audience with the Queen than it is to get a doctor's appointment?

I wouldn't bother. They are a complete waste of time.

Doctors who make you wait 45 minutes after you appointment time. Then be really nice too you and keep their hands where you can see them, then send you on your way with a perscription after barely 5 minutes :angry:

It is so that you have enough waiting time to catch something worthwhile (cold, flu, warts...) from some of the other waiting patients. This keeps the business flourishing :whistle:

The cabling requirement of today's computing world.

[spent 2 hours troubleshooting why external USB drive 2 is not showing up under Windows anymore.

Tried rebooting but Windows kept hanging (5 or 6 times).

Tried another laptop running Windows, still nothing, finally moved the whole unit to another PC and found that I had been trying the wrong USB cable! ( :angry: )

So now all cables are dutifully labelled (only a few weren't, but obviously that was not enough).]

A good friend of mine who believes that the Grandad in Lost Boys is a Vampire?!?!?

She simply refuses to see the blindingly obvious problems in this train of thought :frusty: