Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Haha, wish I had seen this last week, genius!

Dude, the "toffee onion" pic. "Genius"? Really???

It has been posted on forums, social media and "funny pics" sites annually at the end of October since just after the internet started.

In fact I think Tim Berners-Lee may have had on his mind a sneaky method of tricking those pesky kids when he started the whole caboodle.

Did you just log your PC on to your AOL dial-up connection to see if anyone has posted any new and amusing pictures since you last logged on during Blair's first term?

It's the only way you could have missed the Toffee Onion pics every year.

Sheesh.

And the worst thing is, despite the annual parade of people posting stuff like "LOL. Must try that", no one in their right mind has ever done the Toffee Onion thing for real.

It's FAR too much trouble to go to.

Any kid you offered it to would look at you in bemusement and wonder where the fun sized Mars bars are.

You would stand a good chance of getting a flat nose from an annoyed neighbour whose kid you just fed onion to, and rumours would spread about you and your weird attitude to kids, resulting in the word "BEAST" being graffiti'd onto your door in five foot high letters.

Eventually, officers from Operation Yewtree would remove all your tech in evidence bags.

So no. I disagree. It's not "genius".

[Gears unground]

• Like 4

Haha, wish I had seen this last week, genius!

You just got ranted on by vacamion.

You know what grinds my gears? Bob and weaving motorists. In and out of lanes, ducking and dodging risking lives. You life threatening cvnts if I could have 5 minutes with you i'd smash your face on your car rendering both you and your car finished. Fck off.

Clearly i just got home from witnessing a tosser of a driver. This could have gone in the other thread but it just got on my gears!

Edited by Jattdogg

Has Foxestalk, as a collective, only discovered the word "poverty" in the past month or two. I swear it's in every other post. Usually to describe something that Harry Kane has done.

That and "doggo", seeing either of those just turns any post, not matter how well written, into a chavvy dribble.

Dude, the "toffee onion" pic. "Genius"? Really???

It has been posted on forums, social media and "funny pics" sites annually at the end of October since just after the internet started.

In fact I think Tim Berners-Lee may have had on his mind a sneaky method of tricking those pesky kids when he started the whole caboodle.

Did you just log your PC on to your AOL dial-up connection to see if anyone has posted any new and amusing pictures since you last logged on during Blair's first term?

It's the only way you could have missed the Toffee Onion pics every year.

Sheesh.

And the worst thing is, despite the annual parade of people posting stuff like "LOL. Must try that", no one in their right mind has ever done the Toffee Onion thing for real.

It's FAR too much trouble to go to.

Any kid you offered it to would look at you in bemusement and wonder where the fun sized Mars bars are.

You would stand a good chance of getting a flat nose from an annoyed neighbour whose kid you just fed onion to, and rumours would spread about you and your weird attitude to kids, resulting in the word "BEAST" being graffiti'd onto your door in five foot high letters.

Eventually, officers from Operation Yewtree would remove all your tech in evidence bags.

So no. I disagree. It's not "genius".

[Gears unground]

Brilliant over reaction, well done sir.

http://reverbpress.com/business/rupert-murdoch-national-geographic-layoffs/

Is there nothing that that cvnt can't besmirch?

I look forward with interest to the NG articles denying climate change.

I hope National Geographic keeps to it's roots, but that article goes over the top a bit. It's wrong in it's claim that every single member of staff was called in etc, they were just alerted to keep an eye on their phone or inbox. Whereas I usually stick to 'if it's not broken, don't fix it', there haven't been mass sackings, wiping the slate clean. 189 out of the roughly 2000 staff (9%) have been told to move on. Though not all in terrible, horrific circumstances etc. For instance, one of the editors in the field has been offered an incredibly handsome payoff, as well as an increase in his running contract to fulfil his current 2 year project.

Edited by Darkon84

Women who will happily use some swear words but then get sensitive about the word cvnt.

It's the sort of juvenile irrationality which they claim is an unfair stereotype.

This but with pretty much any swear word. Never understood how a word becomes more severe or taboo than another, and those who enforce it really grind on me (unless its being used for abuse, but then all words used in an abusive way can be seen as such).

Theft, murder and rape are bad, not the word 'fvck' or 'b@ stard'. 

Edited by Finnaldo

People setting off fireworks day after they're meant to.

Making me slightly on edge.

Every year that bonfire night is on a weekday it carries over to the weekend. It's not a new thing. Can guarantee most place will be throwing their bonfire night party tonight or tomorrow.

Every year that bonfire night is on a weekday it carries over to the weekend. It's not a new thing. Can guarantee most place will be throwing their bonfire night party tonight or tomorrow.

Tonight is going to be fairly clear across the country, if the wind keeps down a good night for fireworks. If I was bothered for fireworks, I'd have saved them for tonight too.

People who just leave their shopping trolleys in the space next to their cars.Lazy fooks.

Scum. It's no wonder we're a nation a morbidly obese fvckers when people can't be arsed to walk their trolley 15 yards to the nearest trolley station out of common courtesy.

• Like 1

Aldi.

People tell me to go and buy something from there, as it's ''very good quality at low cost''.

Had some of their pork, and chocolate pudding tonight and both weren't nice.

Also, would hate to work there (though pay is quite good apparently), as staff seem rushed all the time and can't answer queries effectively.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

People who just leave their shopping trolleys in the space next to their cars.Lazy fooks.

But don't you have to return your trolley to the designated trolley park area in order to get your quid back? I get my shopping delivered so maybe times have changed lol