Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

That girl power Virgin Media advert where a mum shows her daughter a Youtube propaganda playlist of famous ladies singing and playing football. Completely neglects showing her any videos of men doing the same things but better, which is a shame.

Could you imagine the uproar from not only women but pathetic blokes if there was something similar for little lads and their dads?

Wounds me up that. It's why I don't believe in feminism. Hundred percent behind equalism but feminism isn't about equality.

canofworms.jpeg

Knobheads that replace the "fan" in "fantastic".

Someone today described his pathetic facial hair as "mo-tastic". I had to tell him what an absolute melt he was.

Guy in my work keeps saying Scantastic when scanning something. It was fine the first time.

Motastic is pretty shit alright.

I had to tell him what an absolute melt he was.

I'd love to know where the term 'melt' comes from. Don't remember it as a kid so it must be newish. Guessing it's cockney and comes from a film or something? And what the fvck does 'melt' mean anyway!

When people waste your time telling a pathetic story and, upon realisation that said story is shit say; "You had to be there".

SO WHY DID YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT YOU SCROTE?

That's as bad as "you look like someone I know that you've never heard of and will never meet"

Great. Fvck off.

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

That's as bad as "you look like someone I know that you've never heard of and will never meet"

Great. Fvck off.

someone once said this to me, i looked like their mate's best mate. their mate was my best mate. they were telling me i looked like me. no shit. 

• Like 1

No. She's a massive over-opinionated shitbag with a complete lack of understanding of politics (that doesn't deter her from spouting her useless views off all day), always has to have the last say in any sort of debate. She's a hypocrite, claiming she doesn't trust any mainstream media yet she'll happily cherry-pick whatever headlines put down the Conservatives any day of the week. She's hugely into conspiracy bullshit and goes on about vaccines killing people all the time and how there's no way we ever landed on the moon and how the FBI invented ISIS and all that other garbage. You can't say anything though as she just gets louder and louder and is best buddies with the boss so will get away with it.

She also spends 30 minutes every morning eating porridge and the rest of the time is usually chatting with people in another office, making private phone calls or playing on her phone. I hate her more than anyone else I've ever met and it's really making me want to leave this shitty job