Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Nice story Alf. I'm guessing that 23 years ago a) you weren't with Mrs B or b) if you were you're pretty confident that she would never look on here to see what you post or c) you want to be single lol

a) True; b) True; c) Not so sure about that; I have my moments, but it's a big cold world out there!

• Like 1

B2FpdMd.jpg

Someone on Facebook selling shit homemade gift hampers for £19. **** right off.

You're all insane!

Normal hampers are dates, chutney and yeast free lactose friendly home baked malt biscuits with a Ferrero Roche on top. All placed strategically around a massive wicker basket of coloured straw scattered with scented ferns and wrapped in a bow.

I'd be happier with two bottles of bud, a deodorant and some salted peanuts. I would have thought the giver had really put some thought into what I like.

Sod trudging around the shops in the crowds all day and paying £10 for parking.

I'm buying one! Free delivery included? Bargain! I'll have two.

Talking of shopping: people who get to the top of escalators and then stop, totally unaware of the human carnage that is going on behind them. I'm surprised I don't see any bunches of remembrance flowers taped the top of these things.

(if you can't tell, Iv'e been Christmas shopping today with the wife and may be on this thread for the next three days)

• Like 1

Recruitment agencies.

There's too many of them advertising the same jobs as another.

Currently in work, but still look at job posting emails from them daily and they basically just feed off another.

You can't really tell which are the good apples and which are the bad ones; but in general none really stand apart.

(Apologies to any recruitment consultants in here)

Edited by Wymeswold fox

joggers who are standing at the side of the road jogging on the spot waiting for the little man to turn to green so they can carry on their little gay jog.

"grown ups" wh have to stop traffic to cross a simple little road, ffs cant you just cross.

why on earth do people share bullshlt vladimir putin quotes on Facebook? Seems to be mostly facebook mummies and yer da types since he started bombing syria

I haven't logged into FB for about three weeks now but I'm guessing everybody's turned into a Politician since the Paris Attacks...

I haven't logged into FB for about three weeks now but I'm guessing everybody's turned into a Politician since the Paris Attacks...

it's been people sharing unilad articles about putin and proper long essays about how to tackle isis haha fvck off man.